Forum

Need help becoming a better sniper in the competitive scene

Created 8th April 2012 @ 23:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Johhny

I thought that you need aim to the head)NO?

na, my robotarm will do that for me

Maniac

Quoted from hawku

Use a smaller, less distracting crosshair. Reduce your zoom_sensitivity ratio to about 0.8/0.7 or whatever feels comfortable. Then practice on a local server. The lag compensation on most DM servers is horrific.

What is a zoom sensitivity? O_o Google awayyyyyyyy

lgl

Quoted from Maniac

[…]

What is a zoom sensitivity? O_o Google awayyyyyyyy

sesitivity when ur zoomed in with scope

dodgydogman

Panda

Do that thing where you scope and unscope and make the other sniper scope and then you scope and quickscope their scoping ass. Ye yeay

k3

Quoted from Maniac

Howdy,
So i’ve started sniping in highlander, division 4 :3, and whilst in pubs i can usually dominate any other sniper, i’m now being completely owned in the competetive scene :P and i want that to change! So does anyone know of anyways to help improve my aim? I’ve been playing for a long time, so my sensitivity is perfect for me so no need to suggest changing that.

All i’m really trying to say is, does anyone know of any sniper MGEs or something, to help me improve my aim through practise? (though shortcuts are always welcome :D)

Ask french players, they always seem to be amazing snipers but that’s about it.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Maniac

Howdy,
So i’ve started sniping in highlander, division 4 :3, and whilst in pubs i can usually dominate any other sniper, i’m now being completely owned in the competetive scene :P and i want that to change! So does anyone know of anyways to help improve my aim? I’ve been playing for a long time, so my sensitivity is perfect for me so no need to suggest changing that.

All i’m really trying to say is, does anyone know of any sniper MGEs or something, to help me improve my aim through practise? (though shortcuts are always welcome :D)

I MATTER THE MOST FUCK YOU ALL … LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Play pub get good all you need

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

tauntslide and noscope all day

Sc

shoot legs, get kills, ppls rq = def win

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Full charge shot all <150 hp classes. Ez.

alfa

point and click

Coco

[d¿s]

do a 360, the other sniper will be like OMGWTFISTHATRETARDDOINGROFL and then you shoot him in the head, works 100%

pr3d

Just play pubs and relay on your instincts! Prediction – that’s all u need…

Last edited by pr3d,

Jonte

If u are fighting vs. an enemy sniper then I would wait until he zooms in and then u zoom and shoot cause if he is zooming u can hit him much better ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3