I’m doing the same with iPad.
It’s same Instant prem? ahaha :3

id love to see that in lan

IPZIE

SUAVE

i have a stopwatch on my g15?

Godof

Quoted from Stimpy

dunno if this works. but maybe worth a look… http://www.mikemarcin.com/gaming/team-fortress-2/loperts-uber-timing-script

I tried using it,you just forget it exists and count the old way… However looks pretty comfortable to use if you get used to it. But a bad thing about it is when the enemy ubered,and you can’t see the enemy medic- you won’t know when to set the counter,as he might have multiplied his uber and might have not.

doks

now you are just splitting hairs here. Trust me you wont get into situations where the 1 or 2 extra seconds will matter. At least i doubt you will be able to use it as an advantage anyways, since it asks for perfect timing and a lot of experience. And same for a disatvantage.. if you cant position yourself or dodge well enogh to get those extra 5 % then start focusing on that and not counting them so precise.
All there is to ubers – medic spawns – check your % – there you have your advantage or disatvantage. And there is a trick hwo to know if they have kritz or uber, but ill not tell it here

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from doks

And there is a trick hwo to know if they have kritz or uber, but ill not tell it here

Make scout go spy for a sec and check medics weapons by disquising as him. There, I revealed your darkest secret.

Last edited by MIndYe,

doks

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Make scout go spy for a sec and check medics weapons by disquising as him. There, I revealed your darkest secret.

my darkest secret is way offtopic :D

AnimaL

what if scout is actually playing instead of standing in spawn

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

guess

Godof

Quoted from doks

now you are just splitting hairs here. Trust me you wont get into situations where the 1 or 2 extra seconds will matter. At least i doubt you will be able to use it as an advantage anyways, since it asks for perfect timing and a lot of experience. And same for a disatvantage.. if you cant position yourself or dodge well enogh to get those extra 5 % then start focusing on that and not counting them so precise.
All there is to ubers – medic spawns – check your % – there you have your advantage or disatvantage. And there is a trick hwo to know if they have kritz or uber, but ill not tell it here

I just mentioned that it’s the only disadvantage about counting uber with this config,not that it matters that much. This,and getting used to it. This config is pretty good for people like me that sometimes forget how much uber advantage they have,so it can be now written down and you’d just need to scroll it up in the chat box if you forget the uber adv. That’s Admirable’s hard way that he mentioned,but kinda easier.

Last edited by Godof,

atmo

Quoted from AnimaL

what if scout is actually playing instead of standing in spawn

wm1 into enemy medic

“I’m dead. PS they have kritz have fun”

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Swarlz

all about the gut feeling

Hungry = No charge
Stomach ache= Ubercharge
Diarrhea = Kritz

Gogo prem.

flushy

P.O.P

TF2 is an easy game complicated by ppl like Byte… Add me on steam to explain something which will take 5 mins.

Cheers,

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4