Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Swarlz

all about the gut feeling

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Stimpy

dunno if this works. but maybe worth a look… http://www.mikemarcin.com/gaming/team-fortress-2/loperts-uber-timing-script

Seems a lot of work (both preparation and ingame) for something that just deduces 40 or 30 seconds. Btw, on that page the kritz building time is not correctly mentioned. It’s 32 seconds, not 30. I used to think for a very long time that it was 30 too (and I think if you ask most people they will say 30), but afaik there has never been a patch changing kritz charge time, so I don’t know what caused this faulty belief. It’s only 2 seconds, but sometimes they matter.

octochris

(0v0)

Just notice when they spawn and after a while you will know the time it takes (with scary accuracy) without having to count. You get a sort of “feeling” about it.

gaotiao

Last edited by gaotiao,

byte

Add me on steam – http://steamcommunity.com/id/byte-me/

Will arrange a time to explain on mumble, as typing it out would take yonks and not describe it correctly. It’s not as hard as many have posted, really is a simple set of rules that require basic logic and u calculate the time just based on a set of rules, anyway will explain if you want on mumble.

Cheers

Byte

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from byte

Add me on steam – http://steamcommunity.com/id/byte-me/

Will arrange a time to explain on mumble, as typing it out would take yonks and not describe it correctly. It’s not as hard as many have posted, really is a simple set of rules that require basic logic and u calculate the time just based on a set of rules, anyway will explain if you want on mumble.

Cheers

Byte

A set of rules so simple that they takes yonks to type out and even then the text alone cannot describe it correctly.

[Edited by Byte: Comedy of an Irishman should stay with the Staff at the Potato Warehouse :x – Don’t use my signature! thx ^.^]

Last edited by Admirable,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

A set of rules so simple that they takes yonks to type out and even then the text alone cannot describe it correctly.

Cheers

Byte

james you say what i think!!!!!!

Taimou

Byte is shit

Cheers

Byte

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Taimou

Byte is shit

Cheers

Byte

I heard he at least won, one game in prem..

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I like how everybody comes in with like: nah its simple, gut feeling, dont overcomplicate.. and yet we still end up in a discussion.

YES we all know that ubercharge takes 40 seconds, and that you need to watch medic spawn. But we dont need a forum topic for that; just a quick glance at the TF2 wiki.

There are a lot side-things that can be important to know though. Things that experienced players sometimes even forget they are considering intuitively during the game. And thats why it can be nice to leave all this information here. It’s not information that should be considered step-by-step in every game, but can be of heuristic use to approach certain ingame scenarios.

nvc

subtract 40seconds from in-game timer, or compare your uber percentage to the medics on respawn or uber force?

Spike Himself

TC

Rebel against the league rules to have the wait command allowed, and you’ll never have to keep track of über again.
And other things.

Swarlz

Quoted from Si^

[…]

I heard he at least won, one game in prem..

He’s still about as talented as my left testicle

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Spike Himself

Rebel against the league rules to have the wait command allowed, and you’ll never have to keep track of über again.
And other things.

openplugin.rar?

AnimaL

Quoted from skeej

[…]

openplugin.rar?

this is why we cant have nice things

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »