Forum

Looking for a medic mentor :)

Created 30th November 2011 @ 01:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Hey guys

Since I have been away from TF2 for a while I feel really rusty (which is kinda a good feeling) Which means I could do with someone to help me fine tune my positioning and any other bad habits I have picked up.

I also need a hand with main calling for my team to help me Get up to a decent level.

This is kinda a fresh start for my so any help I could get would be really useful.

Add me on steam if you can lend a hand

Last edited by Turbo,

gibix

iH

you dont need a mentor, are you nuts ? you should be the mentor :D:D

.____________.

edit: Vali says i’m a terrible person

Last edited by .____________.,

gibix

iH

in my opinion this line doesnt make sense.

Its better to die with uber than uber pointlessly with nothing around because an invisible spy walked in your face. You ubering when its not planned gives the enemy team an advantage, only uber if its truly necessary.

so you would rather drop the uber and die then to uber and be be alive, i mean, if you die, you need to respawn you cant heal your team and the enemy team is free to go in with there uber and whipe the rest of your team…

.____________.

That was in response to something he did in the demo that pastebin was made for. As in no point in ubering on the other side of the map from the enemy because something has a 20% chance of killing you.

gibix

iH

true

Spike Himself

TC

– Stop trying to ubersaw a scout in an open field when he is no where near you.

That’s the Turbo I know alright! :D

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from .____________.

http://pastebin.com/n8a1hyUS

You might want to actually take it seriously this time if you want to improve ^____^

Man djc ripped me a new hole with that demo review. To bad I cant send him anymore .. could be useful.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

stop bad.

That will be £10. Will collect @ lan.

atomic-

ask AnimaL ->>>>> http://etf2l.org/forum/user/1536/

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Si^

stop bad.