while theres like 50 scout, medic ones, even demoman have more than soldiers :(

agron

Relic

Quoted from byte

[…]

Link I are confused! what do u mean? D:

Cheers

Byte

just “how to play demoman “properly” on a public dustbowl, tips and tricks. etc”

i’m under the impression that “how to top frag on 32 player gold rush” type of vids are all the rage, still. Some pubstars/trolls often talk about 6v6 requiring no skill and that “competitive players would get owned on a proper 32 player Orange X”.

maybe get someone else on mumble, play publics for a while, talk about tf2 in general in the mean while and slip in short discussion on competitive tf2 but keep the focus on just the “how to rape a public server”.

kawaii

subbed :D

Ty byte :)

Wacked

Quoted from agron

[…]

just “how to play demoman “properly” on a public dustbowl, tips and tricks. etc”.

Its a great idea, but the problem is getting the owned people to look at the video their death resulted in.

byte

Quoted from agron

[…]

just “how to play demoman “properly” on a public dustbowl, tips and tricks. etc”

i’m under the impression that “how to top frag on 32 player gold rush” type of vids are all the rage, still. Some pubstars/trolls often talk about 6v6 requiring no skill and that “competitive players would get owned on a proper 32 player Orange X”.

maybe get someone else on mumble, play publics for a while, talk about tf2 in general in the mean while and slip in short discussion on competitive tf2 but keep the focus on just the “how to rape a public server”.

Like it genuinely did cross my mind to record public play, but then I was like “WHO WOULD WANNA WATCH THAT?” but thinking about it from the angle you’ve portrayed Arto you’ve defo got a point, thank you I’ll see how I record it and show it as such…

Maybe a tutorial on dustbowl? XD as demoman tips and tricks?

<3!

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from Dummy

he means their POV byte (link that is)
soldier is definitely lacking I mean there’s uh
Mikes video
thats it
while theres like 50 scout, medic ones, even demoman have more than soldiers :(

I am by far no top prem soldier and nor claim to be, but I can definitely annotate the game play and what went right/wrong their if I was to do a “MGE” style commentary of a 30min clip of a soldier in a particular game.

If you have one in mind, I am willing to do an annotated with analysis comms by me.

Cheers

Byte

Teapot

eureka

Quoted from byte

[…]

Link I are confused! what do u mean? D:

Cheers

Byte

i think what he means is that, if you alrdy have the mumble recording for a match your team played. you could use one of your team mates pov instead of yours, with the same ingame comms.(not sure if im explaining it right, or if its even what link means).

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from byte

Maybe a tutorial on dustbowl? XD as demoman tips and tricks?

get 4-5 medics healing you. Done.

Dummy

Quoted from byte

[…]

I am by far no top prem soldier and nor claim to be, but I can definitely annotate the game play and what went right/wrong their if I was to do a “MGE” style commentary of a 30min clip of a soldier in a particular game.

If you have one in mind, I am willing to do an annotated with analysis comms by me.

Cheers

Byte

As I am by no means acquainted with any prem soldiers as I don’t watch any games (yes, shame on me >.>) I can’t put out any names – however, out of personal interest a true roaming soldier. The soldier video I was referring to – mike’s – was of a roaming soldier but he was more or less a 2nd pocket on a shorter leash.

tl;dr I would like a video of a prem roaming soldier who tends to stick with the scouts

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Teapot

[…]

i think what he means is that, if you alrdy have the mumble recording for a match your team played. you could use one of your team mates pov instead of yours, with the same ingame comms.(not sure if im explaining it right, or if its even what link means).

idd

atmo

Quoted from dodgydogman

Would love a gravelpit with comms, or general tactics (good ways to push, how to hold etc), that would be awesome, as its a very underplayed map, and lower divs tend not to know how to play it, or know where to start..

I agree with this. My tactics for gravelpit comprise of jumping repeatedly on and off the roof of B.

byte

Added two more video clips, of TCM’s final game in Season 10 versus Equilibirum.

If you have a specific src tv you would like me to annotate please send us a message on irc/steam/in this thread.

.::. Don’t forget to subscribe – Sign up! .::.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheByteXperience?feature=mhee

Cheers

Byte

2nuts

TCM’s final game, what gives?

Linus

[d¿s]

Sad news, its fun watching these vods.

byte

*bump* if anyone has a particular src tv they want me to annotate please post here/irc/steam me come on! :)

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »