Forum

The Renewed TF2 Mentor Project

Created 16th September 2011 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Fish

ftp://bonerdownload:[email protected]/

badlands + gully is the mumble comms and POV of last nights session 45mins and 50mins long! :)

Request private tutoring in farmville mate, on my way now :DDD

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

The Badlands demo is actually an STV of a match.

i will upload the corrected one later! sorry ;(

Gladdy

You might want to save the audio as a .mp3 file instead of a .wav. 300 MB for just the comms/explanation is quite a lot.

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Gladdy

You might want to save the audio as a .mp3 file instead of a .wav. 300 MB for just the comms/explanation is quite a lot.

yeah i got told after :D

i blame vero.

Spike Himself

TC

Or .ogg – mumble has that as an option I believe.

Fish

UCAP.

My next session will be on Sunday at 17cet covering just 1 map gravel pit

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2mentorproject <— steam group

pop me a message through here to get in for the session

same as last one will run basic tactics for the map positions etc!

Slair

[d¿s]

Fish sessions are awesome, the more questions you ask the longer he can go, but back to tf2: You’ll definitely come out with at least some very strong foundations on how gravel pit should be played and if you ask some questions and take it all in you’ll come out with far more. On a map that doesn’t get played all too often, this would be a great opportunity for teams with not much experience on the map to get set for their up coming games on gravel pit.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

fish is indeed a good man to listen too. Went through a demo with me and some teamates and had pearl of wisdom after glorious insight after new strat.

Highly recomended. Will be along for the G’pit session if that’s cool :D

Fish

UCAP.

always space for you monkeh,

on my knee if you so desire ;)

ThePledge

Just a little bump again for my man Fish! For all the teams out there that are scared about the weird “fish” the map “pool” , please check out the group session which is happening in 2 hours on gravelpit!

Fish will go over the tactics on that map, the very basics, positioning in certain scenarios, and the use of utility classes. As a bonus, at the end your very own questions will be answered! So if you have any questions about gravelpit, or you are at a complete loss – tune in to the group mentoring session at 17.00 CEST. Details above ^

Nambo

[ewe]

Just had a mentoring session with Pledge and honestly cannot thank him enough. Awesome guy, super helpful in all aspects of play; He’s blunt when he needs to be but it’s not a bad thing.
If you feel in the slightest you may need mentoring, just do yourself the favour and go for it.

Thanks to Pledge and Fish for doing this service, absolutely brilliant.

Fish

UCAP.

ftp://bonerdownload:[email protected]/

^^ gravelpit pov and mumble is there! enjoy

Fish

UCAP.

i am free tonight for a bit of mentoring :) hit me up in the mentor steam group

Fish

UCAP.

Ho Hum!

Shameless link to my most recent article! :) http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/10/ask-fish-team-development/

Also My next session on the wonderful granary!

At the moment have it down for Sunday at 18cet Hit me up in the mentor group or irc to grab a spot :)

Fish

UCAP.

slightly delayed tonight will start at 18:30 cet drop me a message in irc / steam for info!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »