ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from ThePledge

Thanks!

Patrick aka Pledge

Cheers

Byte

dodgydogman

Panda

Shoutout to pledge who mentored us just now. He advanced us further than months of us pandaing about ever did.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m mentoring these Divi5ion nerds, but if you want to include me on you roster of mentors that’s cool ^____^

grimbar

Can offer my insights. No timewasters, cheers.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from dodgydogman

Shoutout to pledge who mentored us just now. He advanced us further than months of us pandaing about ever did.

Don’t lie, you’ll still be pandaing about.

Fish

UCAP.

Will be running a session tonight starting at 21cet

will be giving an insight into badlands and time allowing gully

covering bases like Medic positions, pushing options, deffending options and i will touch on middles

limited to about 12 spots unless the need is there i will run the relay bot into stv, but i would prefer a more cozy mumble!

Will answer any questions will be first come first serve join the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2mentorproject and drop me a message,

due to the space i would request 1 person per team you can record mumble to give to your team etc if there is lack of intrest you can invite an extra.

Will be my only session for a week i am free for and i will answer any questions after i have finished the map, questions can be anything :)

CU 2night!

Martn

tv_delay 0 problem solved

Fish

UCAP.

duur stupid fish :D

thanks mate :D

Fish

UCAP.

still some space :) can be found in irc also #tf2.mentor :X

ThePledge

Quick bump! Fish will be starting his mentor group session shortly!

Join the mumble at mbl2.gameservers.com with port 10024. The gameserver info will be passed out from there.

Fish

UCAP.

ftp://bonerdownload:[email protected]/

badlands + gully is the mumble comms and POV of last nights session 45mins and 50mins long! :)

Gladdy

Fish’s explanations help a bunch when it comes to positioning! And he answers questions in a very clear way!

WildFire

AUTOBOTS
TSPAG

Thanks Fish for a great session.

It was really useful and has given me lots to think about.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Fish

ftp://bonerdownload:[email protected]/

badlands + gully is the mumble comms and POV of last nights session 45mins and 50mins long! :)

The Badlands demo is actually an STV of a match.

eXpo

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

The Badlands demo is actually an STV of a match.

this.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »