Forum

A question to the Lower divisions

Created 7th September 2011 @ 11:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Fish

UCAP.

The second part of vital tf2 public http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vitaltf2 giving help and advice to people around div 4 – 6 involves a question to people who play at this level,

What questions do you have to a higher team with regards to TF2?

By this i mean what information would you like to know to improve your own team, to give an example:

How does a demo roll out on “map”
What advice do you have for calling.

Any questions LOWER teams have just either pop them here or in the steam group i generally want to hear them for something else i have in the pipeline

Again trolls not welcome! :X

poyzon

good job

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

why are pro-teams always late on server even if it is casted?

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

How can I get good

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

is kop gay?

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

why are pro-teams always late on server even if it is casted?

takes time to get 2 teams on its not always the case but cant help u here sorry,

Get good by watching someone of your class demo’s, practise dm, stick with a team or ask for a mentor,

yes he is

Please serious questions cant help people if the questions are stupid.

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

i was deadly serious :D

Also, can you come join my team as pocket? if not, why not? (explanations with diagrams appreciated)

More serious question thou, which i prob already know the response to after a training session or two with you back in the day, but….

Who would you prioritise heals to, assuming everyone is in the same location, all are red health and all were recently damaged so that there’s no extra heal speed. A more details explaination of why each class in what order would be better help to people than a simple list :D

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Nagash

i was deadly serious :D

Also, can you come join my team as pocket? if not, why not? (explanations with diagrams appreciated)

More serious question thou, which i prob already know the response to after a training session or two with you back in the day, but….

Who would you prioritise heals to, assuming everyone is in the same location, all are red health and all were recently damaged so that there’s no extra heal speed. A more details explaination of why each class in what order would be better help to people than a simple list :D

demoman is the first, he does the most damage, then comes the sollies, then the scouts.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

bullshit healing order.
always heal scouts first

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Pretty sure nagash knows that, he was asking for a DETAILED answer to help out newer players. (also pretty sure he was asking Fish but ok)

Vital: whats the best way as a caller/leader/player to get your team to focus targets? And whats the best way to discuss tactics without doing a boring hour or two long session of tactics where everyone forgets what was discussed? (in previous teams ive tried making videos, descriptive images etc that it becomes obvious when you play the map that noone listed to or read)

Fish

UCAP.

to class specific questions each person will have there own priority here, this is not a topic for debate on questions its mearly something i need for a side project.

I will answer all questions asked i wont say they are right or wrong mearly the way i do things

if they are questions to other classes i may ask a few other night people in the comunity at the top of there class to help :P

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

demoman is the first, he does the most damage, then comes the sollies, then the scouts.[/quote]

1.demoman
2.scout
3.solly

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Well #7 yo!

Fish, as a medic, what do you expect from scouts? Taking vital as an example, what part do your scouts play in the game and how do the rest adjust their play to that?

Fish

UCAP.

gah didnt mean to post :s

emmz

[CiC]
CiC

Would a pocket demo/solly work? I have a demo in my team that is very adamant that it would work better….so would it?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »