Forum

New to European TF2

Created 6th September 2011 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

thiagosil

Hello Everyone

I’m from brazil, and i’m now living in europe.
I don’t know how good brazilian tf2 is compared to the european one, so i have no idea which division i would be if i tried to join a team here. I used to play as medic , with the Ovo Frito Team in Brazil.

I only know a few people here, but i would appreciate any help to find out how things work here (how i get in contact with people, and teams). I wanted to join a team, but since almost nobody here knows me it would be really difficult.
If someone could give an invite to the #mpuktf2.pickup2 i would be really thankful too (even a temporary one).

Add me on steam if you can/want to help me.
Thanks anyway.

IPZIE

SUAVE

nice avatar.

atrox_

WaAS?

if you’re not given an invite to pug2 (likely) you can always try the open pickup channel #pixeltf2.pickup

Ghent

Team

HUEHUEHUE

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Forever PixelPickup.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Welcome! I’m a shit medic, but there are usually a few high division players that can help you out on these forums. This is the easiest way to get involved, and get mixing with EU players.

If you want to see what EU TF2 is all about then watch thissss! Last month saw the biggest TF2 LAN in history, held here in the UK!
http://www.fileplay.net/channels/iseries/i43/14531/i43-the-quietpc-com-tf2-final-infused-vs-epsilon

The recruitment section of ETF2L is probably your best bet for finding a team.

Also, for those who don’t know Ovo Frito, check out this post/video: http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/08/thermaltake-esports-in-brazil/

Good luck!

Califax

dyn.

Welcome to Europe Thiagosil!
You came to the right place concerning EU-TF2.
I’m sure there are loads of people ready to help you get started.

Make sure you check out the recruitment section for finding a spot to play in S10 once you’ve established what your level is here compared to Brazil.

rytis

PrettyGay

lol this dude is fucking awesome :D gl bro

dougiie

CotC

WELCOME

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

just give him an invite to that pug channel for higher divs since he was in the best team in south america.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from xiuxiu

just give him an invite to that pug channel for higher divs since he was in the best team in south america.

lol

Ghostface

spire

That doesn’t really make any sense.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

sup bro :D

Rubikon

BRBRBRBRBR
fucking love brazilians :D

Pyle

fragola