Forum

Division 2/3 mixes this week for lower div players

Created 5th September 2011 @ 09:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

My team is taking the week off pcws since we have a scout out of action, so I thought I’d take the chance to offer some division 2/3 mixes to division 4 or lower players.

I think it’s a pretty good chance to get some experience of playing in a division above the one you’re in atm, but naturally if nobody is interested it’s nobody’s loss.

If you do fancy trying your hand at a higher skill, anyone playing in division 4 or below should contact me on steam, I will be back online this evening. Only those fluent in english please, the stress of someone not understanding me is too much for me.

Trane

Are you offering a merc position in your team, or the chance for lower level teams to play against your team?

Either way, I’d be interested.

Only drawback is that I’m Welsh – so my grasp of the English language is not brilliant :D

Davib

Good luck with this anyway it’s a lovely idea

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Trane

Only drawback is that I’m Welsh – so my grasp of the English language is not brilliant :D

How does that even I don’t…

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Trane

Are you offering a merc position in your team, or the chance for lower level teams to play against your team?

Neither of those things, this week I’m mixing instead of playing team games and I’m seeing if anyone from div 4-6 wants to try out some div 2/3 mixes to get some experience.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

How does that even I don’t…

you’d have to be from the UK to understand that

Trane

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Neither of those things, this week I’m mixing instead of playing team games and I’m seeing if anyone from div 4-6 wants to try out some div 2/3 mixes to get some experience.

OK – so a mix consisting of you and some div 2/3 friends – plus a lower level merc who is interested? Or am I still off the mark?

I’ll add you when I’m home anyhow, about 6:30 UK time.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Trane

[…]

OK – so a mix consisting of you and some div 2/3 friends – plus a lower level merc who is interested? Or am I still off the mark?

Yep pretty much, some people from my team and some others, mainly div 2 players.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

this is an awesome idea! i’d be the first one there for definite, but i can’t run TF2 at the moment. hopefully more high(er) div teams will be encouraged to do these by the time i get a new pc! :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Basically like LTG where we got Bennyg equivalent of a Div 6 player.

Seriously though good luck, think some people who want to know what is needed to step up to the level above will find this interesting.

Jakle

Maybe get people from that one steam group for stuff like this if nobody sees this?

ilike2spin

RLM

Might look on irc or something if there is very little interest, i’ll see if anyone has added me when i get on steam later

Quoted from Hildreth

Basically like LTG where we got Bennyg equivalent of a Div 6 player.

Seriously though good luck, think some people who want to know what is needed to step up to the level above will find this interesting.

I still don’t understand the point of insulting your fellow team members – I doubt it’ll make your team look more reputated

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Lord Benjamin

more reputated

In LTG’s case, at least it can’t get worse :D

Also nice idea spin. Would you accept div7 offclassers?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Spike Himself

Would you accept div7 offclassers?

I guess the point is to allow people who don’t have div 2/3 contacts to mix with div 2/3 people and therein make some contacts, pretty sure you’re better connected than I am spike. Regardless, you can mix with us whenever really, it’s not going to be an exclusive group.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »