Forum

Recommend a roamer (pov)

Created 12th August 2011 @ 11:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Pescanova, Punpu, Santa, Pena, Dr Leon some of the ones I can think of.

That one from Infused, the Welsh one I hear is pretty decent.

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

Punpu

Linus

[d¿s]

gear, punpu, mike

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Roamer is the second most important class after the medic, meaning that what you do or don’t do mostly determens the outcome of every team fight. The problem is that the role of a roamer in prem and div3 is that more different. The higher you go, the harder the role is, meaning roaming soldier is becoming more and more a kamikaza type class, where he will most certainly die after he goes for that medic kill on mid or the uber forse on the enemy medic. On the other hand, in lower divs, you might even survive and become a terror for the enemy tam that they cant handle. Watching prem roamers do their stuff simply isn’t enough, why? Because the play style that you see in prem matches is worlds apart from other divs. The best thing you can do is to steal the way they work as a team and try to apply it to your gameplay, in a way that you as the roamer accommodate your teams play style in the best possible way. Fill all the gaps in your defense, always be ready to hurt people and get in their faces, be the first one to take spam to save your teammate, be smart and know when to back down or when to push hard, if you can do those things and stay alive most of the time you are doing your job.

longas

There are different types of roamers. I see Mike, Gear or Punpu as semi roamers, I’m not saying that as a bad thing but you can see them with the other heavy players quite often. Then you have Pescanova, who is a crazy motherfucker playing more roamer than the scouts, his style takes a lot of risks and sometimes he fails and sometimes he owns, but it’s worth it.

strut

-=Crazy=-

Quoted from Archy

Roamer is the second most important class after the medic, meaning that what you do or don’t do mostly determens the outcome of every team fight. The problem is that the role of a roamer in prem and div3 is that more different. The higher you go, the harder the role is, meaning roaming soldier is becoming more and more a kamikaza type class, where he will most certainly die after he goes for that medic kill on mid or the uber forse on the enemy medic. On the other hand, in lower divs, you might even survive and become a terror for the enemy tam that they cant handle. Watching prem roamers do their stuff simply isn’t enough, why? Because the play style that you see in prem matches is worlds apart from other divs. The best thing you can do is to steal the way they work as a team and try to apply it to your gameplay, in a way that you as the roamer accommodate your teams play style in the best possible way. Fill all the gaps in your defense, always be ready to hurt people and get in their faces, be the first one to take spam to save your teammate, be smart and know when to back down or when to push hard, if you can do those things and stay alive most of the time you are doing your job.

Just tell me where to stand bro…

Nah just kidding, very interesting although I think “2nd most important class”, might be pushing it or I’d be bombing roamers not demos & meds :D

flushy

P.O.P

i would recommend the MGE Mike

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from strut

(in fact, I’m not interested in guys whatsoever, but nvm about that).

Not many girls playing roamer…
Most tend to be medic or scout for some reason.

atmo

ww

alfa

dave__ac

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2