Forum

Recommend a roamer (pov)

Created 12th August 2011 @ 11:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

strut

-=Crazy=-

To aid my transition from pocket to roamer (actually from pocket to a pseudo-roamer but nvm about that)(in fact from pseudo-pocket to pseudo-roamer, but nvm about that either) – please recommend a player who you feel exemplifies the role particularly in their decision-making and positioning (not interested in guys compensating for bad habits with beastly deathmatch) (in fact, I’m not interested in guys whatsoever, but nvm about that).

I’ve recently played the role successfully in d3/4 games but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m playing it in a manner that might not be regarded by some as sub-optimal.

I’ll then watch some demos, innit.

TviQ

ft.

Look how a scout postion himself and do “likley” the same a Roamer = scout with a bazooka and more hp

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

never mind about roaming, how come you and Enef joined swimp 2 days ago and yet aren’t on the roster?

strut

-=Crazy=-

Quoted from Monkeh

never mind about roaming, how come you and Enef joined swimp 2 days ago and yet aren’t on the roster?

There’s some sort of initiation ceremony, I don’t know the exact details but I was told to get an early night and not eat anything the morning of the ceremony and I had to do a health check questionnaire.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I heard we have to give a next of kin phone number and it has something to do with cave exploring.

Could be nasty rumours though.

ash

(Legend)
:D

nice derail.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from TviQ

Look how a scout postion himself and do “likley” the same a Roamer = scout with a bazooka and more hp

wrong

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Mike

[…]

wrong

Thats how i play it and it works :D

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Thats how i play it and it works :D

in pickups..

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from TviQ

srs?

IPZIE

SUAVE

look at sneis demos. hes still the best soldier around!

kuma

In my eyes, the roamer is usually the go-to guy to do whatever needs to be done. If you need to do damage to the enemy or get a pick, the roamer will usually do this first. If you need extra cover on the flanks the roamer will help. If the pocket is down the roamer will protect the med, etc. etc.

It isn’t always this simple but it’s usually how it works.

xzr

just follow punpu, #1 roamer in the world

M0re

honky #1.1 roamer in the world

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from strut

in fact, I’m not interested in guys whatsoever

I dont quite think roamer is suited for you then

in all seriousness, I think you should watch GeaR, he always seems to do a great job of roaming.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »