Forum

Looking For solly mentor.

Created 2nd August 2011 @ 22:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Hello, as the thread says, i need team mentor. I`d say im around div5 atm, but im still doing it bad. I need a solly mentor who can watch my demos, sometime play with me, and give me some good tips, i really want to go higher, help me dudes!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from alien`

Hello, as the thread says, i need team mentor. I`d say im around div5 atm, but im still doing it bad. I need a solly mentor who can watch my demos, sometime play with me, and give me some good tips, i really want to go higher, help me dudes!

again all add slate from trick17black!
EVERYONE!

Dummy

im predicting koetje to appear here and say ‘shoot ground get kills’

Ghent

Team

Shot feet, acquire kill.

Dummy

Quoted from Ghent

Shot feet, acquire kill.

who?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Dummy

im predicting koetje to appear here and say ‘shoot ground get kills’

That’s alfa. I say miss 4 rockets and then just use shotgun.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

That’s alfa. I say miss 4 rockets and then just use shotgun.

Don’t forget to miss the firts three shotgun then kill the scout after he kills your medic. It adds that needed tension and drama to day to day pcws

atomic-

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

Don’t forget to miss the firts three shotgun then kill the scout after he kills your medic. It adds that needed tension and drama to day to day pcws

ROFLMAO

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

IT HAPPENED ONLY THAT TIME I SWEAR.

Trane

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

Stop spying on me when I play solly!

Add A Reply Pages: 1