Need Soldier mentor

Created 28th July 2011 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Stimpy

[…]

Hummm…
Helped atleast 2 teams this year, Got IDK a private sponsor, created some shitty youtube vids the people chattted shit about to stopped making them.

Was planning on casting the lower div teams, which bearing in mind there is more and more free2play player, people may have been interested in.

Been over maps with loads of player over the years, explaining the dynamics of the game to people ever since i registed on etf2l.

i remember when i started playing comp tf2 in 09 and you offered to help me after seeing me play in mpuktf2.pickup. in case you wondered why it only happened once, i had to stop after one session because i couldn’t take the fact that you had a completely undeservedly sized ego. you spent pretty much the entire time harping on about yourself, me, me, me, myself. so before you go off on one claiming that you do this, that, and the other, think about your motives. is it merely to have something to say to act like an elitist brat? that is certainly what it appears like, and i say this from personal experience of your questionable “help”.

dodgydogman

Panda

Lol, we got a mentor called hildreth. He doesnt really watch our games or help with tactics or have anything to do with out competitive games, but he talks about pandas a lot so hes really a big help.

If you need someone to talk about pandas to, ask hildreth (his icon is a panda owning a penguin so thats cool too).

Also, lol @ ppl nerd fighting :)

Papercut

Chive

Hildreth is a busy panda.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I taught you guys everything I know and you’re still bad at naming different types of pandas.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Biohazard

[…]

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/4/24/07ec8c48-7948-4c22-aedf-5e26b50642e5.jpg

You got that right.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2