Forum

Main Calling

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Pricee

insult your team every 5 second, shout FUCK SAKE when you die and rage at people not listening to you

YES!

Fish

UCAP.

blame everyone else for mistakes,

feel free too add me on steam can give tips or you can spec a game or 2 from us and listen to mumble.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Fish

blame everyone else for mistakes,

feel free too add me on steam can give tips or you can spec a game or 2 from us and listen to mumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiIXk4zvXU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

While everybody else is calling yell to get your point understood.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

The voice. Keep it loud, clear, and without emotion. If even a little disdain is displayed, it can really bring a downer to your team. (I’ve honestly no idea how TCM can play with Byte, but I guess at the top you have to make exceptions)

grimbar

Quoted from Daleth

The voice. Keep it loud, clear, and without emotion. If even a little disdain is displayed, it can really bring a downer to your team. (I’ve honestly no idea how TCM can play with Byte, but I guess at the top you have to make exceptions)

If you can’t withstand that type of communication you don’t belong there anyway.

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiIXk4zvXU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

nowt wrong with that!

awesome calling from me! am better now days this was when i first started med ;)

Linus

[d¿s]

well, first of all, make sure your teammates trust you and wont argue with your calls.

Dummy

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

If you can’t withstand that type of communication you don’t belong there anyway.

<3

Quoted from Pricee

insult your team every 5 second, shout FUCK SAKE when you die and rage at people not listening to you

hahahah :D This!

Luijzika

[A.P]

easy, to do by the sounds of it, justgame sense + shout

konr

Quoted from Orchid

ask triobot, he is loud as fuck.

Not a good thing. Trio needs to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

Bonkers

Quoted from konr

[…]Not a good thing. Trio needs to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

think it might have been a joke

nvc

Quoted from konr

[…]Not a good thing. Trio needs to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

wow

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Dummy

your calls are right no matter what, don’t let anybody criticise you in-game or dispute a call
know that you may graciously allow them to do the above after game if they ask you nicely beforehand and bring flowers
scream at your team until they mindlessly follow your orders like perfect robot-gamers
(c) Grimbar

Not as clear cut as that. If another player notices a reason why you shouldn’t push that way (sniper, stickies) he should mention that!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »