Forum

Creating and Running a TF2 Team

Created 29th June 2011 @ 00:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Quoted from stuntz

[…]

º_º can i just get you a girl with no std’s and big boobs?

Got any more of those spare?

stuntz

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Got any more of those spare?

ye but its a rare item ;D jk peace

martruta

@sand

i have a team of 5 players and i want to join the 6v6 league on low- how but when i click to join the league it says that i have 1 player. what am i doing wrong

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

You’ve only got one player registered on your team. Your team name is sandstorm, but it’s only got one person in it. You as the team leader need to go to your admin page (in the top right) find the “Teams” section and add the rest of your players. In addition, it’s the end of the season and signups are closed until the next one so you’ll have to wait til then! Should be some time in september I guess.

martruta

@sand

Quoted from Sideshow

You’ve only got one player registered on your team. Your team name is sandstorm, but it’s only got one person in it. You as the team leader need to go to your admin page (in the top right) find the “Teams” section and add the rest of your players. In addition, it’s the end of the season and signups are closed until the next one so you’ll have to wait til then! Should be some time in september I guess.

i tried that but this website cANT COUNT, on teams it says the name of all my players baut it says that they are somehow only one player, i dont know y

Enef

fest
#wubafan

http://etf2l.org/teams/18256/

this is your team, there is only you there.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from martruta

[…] i tried that but this website cANT COUNT, on teams it says the name of all my players baut it says that they are somehow only one player, i dont know y

Did the players accept their respective invite into the team? Can you perhaps, if that’s the case, post a screenshot of your team’s roster as shown in the team admin menu so we can see what’s the issue.

JoeTea

Something I find to be helpful is something like a Google Docs spreadsheet where all the members of a team can fill in when they’re available to scrim and easily check to see what events are going on in the week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As54X7oslX5edFhlaUtKNHMycWVHWlVkMEJaQXpGa2c&usp=sharing

Classic necro :D
But good idea though ;)

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Not bad for a monkey

JoeTea

Ahaha sorry, I was just reading it myself and thought it was something I could add!

Can you technically necro a stickied post? ;)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from JoeTea

Something I find to be helpful is something like a Google Docs spreadsheet where all the members of a team can fill in when they’re available to scrim and easily check to see what events are going on in the week.

please improve your reading skillz via the literacy equivalent of mge :p

Quoted from Monkeh

…Alternatively you could use a google calendar or something like doodle.com for organizing your team. Scrabbling around on steam looking for mercs or people who are supposed to be there isn’t good for team spirit or getting better as a team.

Quoted from Switch

Not bad for a monkey

The total contribution of this simian towards the TF2 community down the years is this thread and the one linked in the OP, co-founding the Newbie Mix Group and providing a few servers and relays for people. Accepting a few teams into our fold is another, but yeah, I have been known to be moderately useful occasionally!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Hallow

P.O.P

monkeh has taught me a lot in mumble over the years, anything from tf2 to rocketscience

Last edited by Hallow,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2