Yep, I get this ban three years ago when I didn’t know that cheating is bad xD

This guy’s a keeper!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Meelkor

I get this ban three years ago when I didn’t know that cheating is bad xD

the fuck am i reading

Pyle

Chris, where is that vid staying we spoke about yesterday ? :DDDD ( no steam here @ work ) but messaging you here works :PPPP

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from octochris

[…]

the fuck am i reading

He’s from the Czech Republic. Fancy writing something in Czech to explain how you’re not one of the most irritating people on the forum?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d2m

[…]

He’s from the Czech Republic. Fancy writing something in Czech to explain how you’re not one of the most irritating people on the forum?

It was actually a comment based on the ridiculous idea that he “didn’t know that cheating [was] bad”, not his English.

Quoted from Pyle

Chris, where is that vid staying we spoke about yesterday ? :DDDD ( no steam here @ work ) but messaging you here works :PPPP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnfXTMJBvBw&fmt=22

Last edited by octochris,

Pyle

Nice chris! <3

And don't mind d2m.. he just hates you : )

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from octochris

[…]
It was actually a comment based on the ridiculous idea that he “didn’t know that cheating [was] bad”, not his English.

Lots of kids play games and fall into the ‘cheating’ traps, without really realising the consequences it will have. It’s quite easy for him to have decided to use something artificial to help with his game, or even just to have done something to annoy others.

The fact that English is not his first language will make that even harder for him to explain, hence why it probably got shortened to what we read above.

He made a mistake 3 years ago. He didn’t cheat in TF2. He’s apologised and is looking forward to playing some more TF2, and for that he gets a happy welcome from me :) Give him a break.

Or in (bad) Czech:

On podvodník 3 dlouhá doba před. Ono 3sg.préz.od have nic až k jednat TF2. On omlouval se do jeho nespravně pochopit. Odstranit jeho navléknout.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

To be fair, according to Left 4 Dead changing my viewmodel is cheating :(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d2m

Odstranit jeho navléknout.

Why should I remove it? Just because my opinion is different than yours does not make me less entitled to my opinion. Or is that how things work around here?

Flame

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Or in (bad) Czech:

On podvodník 3 dlouhá doba před. Ono 3sg.préz.od have nic až k jednat TF2. On omlouval se do jeho nespravně pochopit. Odstranit jeho navléknout.

Never try posting anything in Czech again. (I mean from google translator) It doesn’t make sense in Czech. But anyway it is nice from you.

Meelkor

[PW]
LAMA

English:
So… :D It is how D2M said. I was playing on non-steam server where everyona uses cheats so I do it too, and once I went on steam server vac secured and… I must buy cs again :D Now I’m smart because I know what mean word “permanent” :D So I go to annoy admins on irc again :D
Thank you for replies =P

Czech
Takže, je to přesně jak ctěný D2M řekl. Hrával jsem na non-steam serveru, kde cheaty používal každý, takže jsem si myslel, že je to normální. Nechal jsem si od nich poslat nějaký zacheatované modely co měly kolem sebe radar. Potom jsem jednou šel na steam server s VACkem a helemese… já mám najednou banlej vac :D Takže jsem si šel koupit druhé csko :D Ale teď už jsem velice moudrý, páč už vím co znamená slovo “permanent”. Tož jdu otravovat nějaké admina na ircčku :) A díky vám všem :-))

Last edited by Meelkor,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Flame

[…]

Never try posting anything in Czech again. (I mean from google translator) It doesn’t make sense in Czech. But anyway it is nice from you.

:D Google translator is funny.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Why should I remove it? Just because my opinion is different than yours does not make me less entitled to my opinion. Or is that how things work around here?

The Czech words were created from the paragraph of English above. Nowhere in the paragraph of English was the word ‘remove’ mentioned. If it fed out something different, you can blame Google’s hilarious translator.

Flame

Quoted from d2m

[…]

:D Google translator is funny.

Sure it is :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Nemluvím česky. Smím prosit?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »