Forum

pc problems

Created 26th April 2010 @ 17:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Contra

Be

Ok so it all started today… i haven’t done anything special (like updates or w/e it just happened)

While ingame my mouse starts to stutter every 10 sec or so it just stops moving (i can’t fire either)

BUT my game freezes aswell together with the mouse. First i thought it was due to the choke i had that game but suddenly my mouse just froze up and i couldnt do a thing but the game was still going on…

I tried to replug the cable of my mouse but after doing that my mouse was still doing nothing. So i restarted my pc i went off for a piss and when i came back it was still shutting down… i waited 5 more minuts and it still didnt shut down. (then i manually pressed the on/off button untill it shut down)

Ok now a few minuts ago i wanted to play a single player and i had the same problem my mouse lagged together with the game then it froze up and then when i was trying to shut down my pc it didnt shut down untill i manually forced it too…

I got no idea what’s going on… Help me?!

edit: oh yeah i got no problems out of game (no stuttering no freezing)

update: sometimes my pc says its disconnected (then i hear the bleeping sound when a usb devices is connected/disconnected) when that happens replugging works and sometimes it just stops working and then replugging doesnt help

Last edited by Contra,

Swarlz

Is it plugged in?

Contra

Be

Quoted from Swarlz

Is it plugged in?

oh wait… …Fcourse it is!! i even tried other USB ports

shank

vs

buy a new pc

Swarlz

Quoted from Contra

[…]

oh wait… …Fcourse it is!! i even tried other USB ports

Honestly need more information, if it wasn’t for the funky mouse stuff with the game running I would say it sounds like graphics issues, what card you running?

Azured

eureka

tried with a different mouse?

could be a mouse driver issue. Mebbe reinstall the driver (if you installed it in the first place)

Last edited by Azured,

Contra

Be

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
Honestly need more information, if it wasn’t for the funky mouse stuff with the game running I would say it sounds like graphics issues, what card you running?

ati radeon 4850. but why would my mouse freeze in tf2 at one point and i would be able to see the rest of the players walk around and killing ppl. only when it stutters my game freezes aswell.

and @ azured: i only got one mouse here in the house.

Contra

Be

bump (this problem rlly sucks)

Contra

Be

double post

Last edited by Contra,

dannye

cb.

what mouse do you have?

Contra

Be

Quoted from dannye

what mouse do you have?

steelseries Ikari (i hate it)

I had that problem too ( I have the same mouse and graphics card ) but it all seemed ok after I reinstalled the mouse driver…

TSL

look your s frequency/update mouse..

n00ne

Quoted from shank

buy a new pc

Maybe even move to a new apartment/house?

Contra

Be

Quoted from Shampoo

I had that problem too ( I have the same mouse and graphics card ) but it all seemed ok after I reinstalled the mouse driver…

how did you do that the ikari is a plug & play mouse it doesnt require drivers? 0_o

Quoted from n00ne

[…]

Maybe even move to a new apartment/house?

and you should be nice to me ffs! :D

Last edited by Contra,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »