Forum

Question regarding a cvar.

Created 20th April 2010 @ 13:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

gyanny

Hey there,
I’m using m0re’s fpsconfig @ -dxlevel 80 and I noticed that I can’t see the train lights anymore when a train is about to pass on maps like well and freight.

Since I got LOLTRAIN’D a few times because of that I’d like to know the convar that re-enables the lights :D

Thanks in advance :>

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I’ve found the best, and in fact, the only way to avoid a training, is to sacrifice yourself to the almighty train gods before the match starts!

Freight and Well you’ll find nearly all of .:ne:. BLU jumping in front of a train in pre-match….you know, just to be safe!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

if you look through the FPS config it should be easy to spot, each line of the code describes what it does after it, so it should be simple to find out which you need to edit :)

shank

vs

Quoted from Monkeh

I’ve found the best, and in fact, the only way to avoid a training, is to sacrifice yourself to the almighty train gods before the match starts!

Freight and Well you’ll find nearly all of .:ne:. BLU jumping in front of a train in pre-match….you know, just to be safe!

a totaly gonna do it =D

gyanny

Quoted from Enef

if you look through the FPS config it should be easy to spot, each line of the code describes what it does after it, so it should be simple to find out which you need to edit :)

Yeah well train lights are not mentioned in his fpsconfig :|

Any ideas?

Last edited by gyanny,

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4506832/cvarlist.txt here is an up to date cvar list for reference. Open m0res config and search for every cvar that contains “light” int it and change it until you found the right one :D. It should be an “r_” cvar or at least i think so.

Last edited by XHunter,

gyanny

Thanks for the tip. :>

Is there any cvar to refresh the config so I don’t have to restart the game everytime? :O

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from gyanny

Thanks for the tip. :>

Is there any cvar to refresh the config so I don’t have to restart the game everytime? :O

exec autoexec

?

Genmix

bobs

Just a tip in case you cant fix it,
on well there are additional lights on the middle point placed just below the bridge floor,
those do flash if a train is about to approach

gyanny

Cool, thanks for helping a newb.

Add A Reply Pages: 1