:3

Don’t die?

ups

del’ed

Last edited by ups,

The Beau

DStM

I used to have this.

It just happened randomly one day and kept happening until I turned Anti Aliasing off. It worked for me, even if you have a lot of suggestions one more can’t hurt.

Last edited by The Beau,

Waster

Yeah, rofl at all those solutions. But i think it was a bug that is fixed with the new update. At least i can turn on steam cloud synchronization without lagspikes after each death.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Waster

Yeah, rofl at all those solutions. But i think it was a bug that is fixed with the new update. At least i can turn on steam cloud synchronization without lagspikes after each death.

I doubt Steam Cloud had anything to do with lagspikes after each death. It didn’t for me at least. Steam Cloud is only synchronizing on game start/close anyway, not when you play.

toasty.

PHX

A second or so before I die the game freezes. Roughly 1/6 times this happens the game crashes.

Reading above, I haven’t tried this morning. The patch was last night?

Hofven

:)

Last edited by Hofven,

ih

The r_ and mat_ parameters in custom cfg for better fps seems to be the problem. The moment I deleted this from my cfg, I never had this problem again. Don’t know which exactly but just delete them all and enjoy your eye candy tf2 =)

Last edited by ih,

Waster

I have this problem again. Very annoying.

I also get this… I thought it was just my game saving me the hassle of ragequitting. I’m still using an old version of m0re’s hud though so I’m going to blame it on that.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

remove mat_antialias “0” from your fps config

Morty

RG

it only happens to me in pldx config, and fragga’s solution does not work :(

Hazander

gambler /

can it be caused by Low LOD / Picmip Hack ?

octochris

(0v0)

The only solution I have found is to when in game/watching a demo type “hud_reloadscheme” into console.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »