Forum

Skill fakers

Created 9th December 2009 @ 18:45

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Stimpy

Ironic really…. http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

nightmare

L00

Whats pathetic is when you try to play a higher skill and play vs some mix,you dont do so good and some random 13 year old cunt starts with the “youre low-?” shit.I dont have a problem playing vs a mix from a higher level that arent playing their classes as long as they dont play pyro,engie and shit like that.I mean if you really wanna play some shitty class go on a pub with friends dont fuck up a pcw for people you dont even know.:/

Mr Sunshine

Srsly, lol you guys.
: D

agron

Relic

Just ran into a couple of them today. Was going to mix a bit with a mate and some other random div4/5 dudes. So naturally they looked for a mid- game, only to end up with a finish mix consisting of top div2 and div1 players. I’m not going to mention names, lets just say they were pretty high profile players. Even when people like that play off class they easily outskill div4/5 players that play their main. Stuff like that makes me sad, why do such a thing? I don’t enjoy stomping some lower div teams with my main team or a mid+ mix.

you look for a “mid” game and you can end up with a team from div2-6 nowadays.

Besides (i didnt play in that particualr mix team btw.) should a mix team look for a “high” game? Seriously? If a finnish mix team is considered high skillzored, then what ranking do you give to YYT/TLR etc.? Batman skilled?

Was in a mix last night, got a low opponent. Turns out there were 3 people from [r@ts] in there. Now I personally don’t mind since I love playing stronger opponents since I think it helps, but I can easily see why people would think “fuck those guys” and it gives people a bad rep.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Was in a mix last night, got a low opponent. Turns out there were 3 people from [r@ts] in there. Now I personally don’t mind since I love playing stronger opponents since I think it helps, but I can easily see why people would think “fuck those guys” and it gives people a bad rep.

Bit of a pisstake TBF.

Skyride

DUCS

Well I play low+ mixes with numlocked playing as scout a lot, and i assure you, thats being GENEROUS. Hes probably low/low- as scout so really, if he joins, don’t worry, its probably increasing your chances of winning.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

It makes more sense to search by division, the skill levels are completely arbitrary.

agron

Relic

It makes more sense to search by division, the skill levels are completely arbitrary.

true dat

-snipped quoted posts, after seeing common sense posts appear as was posting :D

high – = div2 mid+ = div3? not rocket science +/- helps :D, when we play off class or as the lil miss clan, we drop a skill level or go up a skill level depending on the mix and have good games :)

unless your wanting to make yourself feel better & massage your e-penis by beating up on lower skill groups whats the point, you sure don’t learn & its not much fun for either team if its all over in 10 mins & unbalanced.. perhaps an adjustment to the system would help..

make it more like dating :D

high skill, off class mix, seeks similar high off class or mid on class, for fun & frolics, GSOH required, will accept low+ if you provide your own lube & have 10 mins spare :D

can we also have a poll on the amount of times plan b have played against div5/6 teams over the last year :D

Last edited by sick-lizard,

Extremer

mid+/high is what div1 clans usually search for

tragett

we need more screens of this actually occuring div2+ players playing at div5 lvl teams

Bash

Insert violins here.

Extremer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just ran into a couple of them today. Was going to mix a bit with a mate and some other random div4/5 dudes. So naturally they looked for a mid- game, only to end up with a finish mix consisting of top div2 and div1 players. I’m not going to mention names, lets just say they were pretty high profile players. Even when people like that play off class they easily outskill div4/5 players that play their main. Stuff like that makes me sad, why do such a thing? I don’t enjoy stomping some lower div teams with my main team or a mid+ mix.

you look for a “mid” game and you can end up with a team from div2-6 nowadays.

Besides (i didnt play in that particualr mix team btw.) should a mix team look for a “high” game? Seriously? If a finnish mix team is considered high skillzored, then what ranking do you give to YYT/TLR etc.? Batman skilled?

That team could have been considered div2 standard by any means, not div4/5 (Think I was the only div3+ player in there).

Last edited by Koeitje,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »