OS!

HAHA YOU LOST TO DIV9 SHITNERDS

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Yeah we fail

Lzrd

Lutunen
OS!

In all seriousness however, if you spend the whole game thinking “oh man div1 demo we cant win man dude what man dude” then of course you’re going to lose.

And what on earth would flagging someone as a skillfaker help? A player’s profile having “this person is a known skillfaker, beware, beware!” wouldn’t actually do anything in one way or the other.

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

That may be true I was just just asking to see what people think.

The fact we are crap (which we are) has nothing to do with it. No, we couldnt beat a team that was being carried by a div 1 demo

Punssia

[MIPC]

Wasn’t there a topic about people wanting to play vs div1 “for fun” a while ago? So why the whine? Also mostly when people “skillfake” its because its the middle of a night and no other games available, also people mostly mix classes when playing against lower div clans.

Lzrd

Lutunen
OS!

btw we also had snap and ziit

hilol

DominiX

sP.

Well, yeah, some time ago there was a thread or a talk or smthn about div1 teams/players not playing against anyone else than only higher end of divisions. This is your chanse to improve, to actually learn, catch up something new during the game. Playing higher level enemies once in a while is a very good experience tbh. Skillfaking lower ( a bit ) level isn’t so annoying then faking it higher then it is anyways.

n00ne

Well, yeah, some time ago there was a thread or a talk or smthn about div1 teams/players not playing against anyone else than only higher end of divisions. This is your chanse to improve, to actually learn, catch up something new during the game. Playing higher level enemies once in a while is a very good experience tbh. Skillfaking lower ( a bit ) level isn’t so annoying then faking it higher then it is anyways.

What in the hell do you learn from getting slaughtered by a div1 player? Tell me please , cause I’ve no clue. a top div4 team could learn something from playing a div2 team , but someone who was looking for a low game and got div1 players against him – dude I reaaaly doubt he’ll learn anything.
This thread is billshit though

xzr

to be fucking honest I had like 10 kills on fastlane :D

Ijantis

had wotr advertise as low+ not too long ago. I guess we got what we deserved trying to roll a weaker team :

Spary

Stop whining, you can always leave before you ready up and actually getting pwned by a div1 mofos.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just politely leave the server if they turn up with div1 gayboys. If they are trying to waste your time or be like “lolz winnin is fun i r add Moose 4 my frinds list” just leave, if they lie about their skill and waste your time, leave and waste theirs looking for another.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

What Tapley said :]

Beefy

Vuze.

Naaaa we thought we would give it a go to see what we could do. I think our team got a good demo of the jumps xzar made to mid as a demoman, which is always helpful and we did learn something
i think its just smurf got annoyed with the fact that we would of stood a chance if it wasnt for their higher players (they had more than one div3+ player i think) and thought something should be done to stop it happening like this again, but we understand it isn’t for etf2l to sort out and its just something we have to get over
We told them that we didnt want to play any more and i think both teams were cool about it so its all gooooooooooooood.

Last edited by Beefy,

Mark

Phase

Just learn from it and quit getting mad

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »