Forum

Microphone problem

Created 12th October 2009 @ 21:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Hoppihavet

I use a Creative Fatality headset. Yesterday I started ccleaner with an accident, and after that my microphone wont work. Like it’s not in at all. I have tried it in Steam, Mumble and Windows and it dont respond.
The strange thing is that in the audio options everything seems okay. Has anyone here had the same problem?

yes :, mine is exactly the same… it weird thou cause i can still hear my voice through the headset but no 1 else can

Norrland3000

buy a new mic, put it on the table and speak :) problem solved!

albert

epx^

yeah, I have same headset, stopped working two days ago

I think it’s something to do with my soundcard/jacks getting the input/output mixed up – but my soundcard is silly and my efforts to fix it have failed (lol)

Hoppihavet

yeah, I have same headset, stopped working two days ago

I think it’s something to do with my soundcard/jacks getting the input/output mixed up – but my soundcard is silly and my efforts to fix it have failed (lol)

Yes its mixed up for me too. In audio panel in the speaker settings I can switch between Realtek HD Audio Input, Creative headset and Camera. If i choose the headset it uses the camera, and if I choose the camera it uses Realtek input, and so on.

Edd

T2P

ccleaner shouldn’t do anything to your microphone, all it does is remove crap, such as temporary internet files.

Try updating your sound drivers.

Add A Reply Pages: 1