Forum

Olgha - getting ban for being good

Created 27th November 2017 @ 18:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Olgha

Virtus.

Why do i get ban from pugchamp ?
I play pyro in appropriate moments when i make the difference and i play less than 33% of the game, i’m certainly doing my best cause every time i play pyro i pound. That’s an abuse and if your aim is to not develop the game, then you’re 50 iq. they should ban people that just uses market gardener in pug because “Play to the best of your ability. Do not play with the intent to ruin a PUG”, and am i ruining the pug by winning it ? i don’t think so

Olgha

Virtus.

the game i’m banned for : http://logs.tf/1890329#76561198055312047

Ignis

SVIFT

because you played more than 33% offclass multiple times in recent past.
rules mate

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from Ignis

rules mate

before they remove the full pyro time pug just to ban me, now i’m playing less than 33% offclass, just try to find a log since then that i played more, there is not

Olgha

Virtus.

You guys are afraid that my pyro’s level is 100 times better than yours in your own main

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

This is something you need to talk about with PugChamp admins, not with other people on etf2l

Olgha

Virtus.

there is no forum on pugchamp, and its community is the same as the circlejerk bottom prem on this website, and i wanted to hear all the comments from people that wants to talk

Last edited by Olgha,

Collaide

Quoted from Ignis

rules mate

What would you say the spirit of the law is?

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

What would you say the spirit of the law is?

Wouldn’t the spirit of the law be to stop people running ineffectual stuff like engie to mid, clearly this guys offclassing was working, and he kept it well within the rules. Seems like another case of 6s players being upset other classes have uses in 6s.

Last edited by Included_Middle,

RATS

rofl
you are a too good pyro for 6s elitists

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

http://logs.tf/1889012#76561198055312047 olgha i love u but this is 40% and pretty recent, I don’t pug so i’m not sure when it was changed but that’s in the last 3 pugs and if you’re warned before and it keeps happening of course then you cant expect much else

respect to u for doing well with pyro in etf2l, but in pugs imo it’s rude. I’m sure many good players are way better on every offclass than I am on soldier/scout/med, but say you’re pugging against open/mid players and you’re a prem scout playing perma sniper. He’s still gonna win, but how fun is that for the other guys? What improvement are they gonna get from that?

I think this is basically the same thing

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

http://logs.tf/1889012#76561198055312047 olgha i love u but this is 40% and pretty recent, I don’t pug so i’m not sure when it was changed but that’s in the last 3 pugs and if you’re warned before and it keeps happening of course then you cant expect much else

respect to u for doing well with pyro in etf2l, but in pugs imo it’s rude. I’m sure many good players are way better on every offclass than I am on soldier/scout/med, but say you’re pugging against open/mid players and you’re a prem scout playing perma sniper. He’s still gonna win, but how fun is that for the other guys? What improvement are they gonna get from that?

I think this is basically the same thing

Well we won against them in less than 30 minutes, because i’m looking for win. Pug is also designed to balance teams, and i’m not playing just against open/mid players, i do it all time cause it’s working, and what is the best way to learn the game ? learn from people that have more experiences in the game.

Olgha

Virtus.

and btw, krafty just banned me because he was mad for getting killed by a pyro

#GoodAdmin

Last edited by Olgha,

Jynxii

myx
gandhi is

you ruin the game for everyone

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO