Forum

Playing in different Teams

Created 13th September 2016 @ 07:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

mognog

Hi,

Is it allowed to play in 2 teams (both in 6s this season) but in different divs?

Ty for your comment

Spycy

TC.Express

No

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

You’re only allowed to participate in one team per competition, is my understanding of the rule.

Ignis

SVIFT

you can play in 2 different teams in the same season,just not simultaneously

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Ignis

you can play in 2 different teams in the same season,just not simultaneously

Along with this it should be noted that you can change your team only once during a season if you were to play in 2 different teams at different times.
http://etf2l.org/rules/general-rules/#2 Rule 2.3 here

Popkern

BE.

Quoted from scrambled

You’re only allowed to participate in one team per competition, is my understanding of the rule.

How would that work when you played for two during season 10?

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Popkern

[…] How would that work when you played for two during season 10?

I meant one team at a time per competition

Y$$$

Beyond PL
UP

Yes, it is possible. only if you are the season 22 schocky who played prem and high at the same time. – http://etf2l.org/forum/user/2184/

STOGE

TDP

I feel like there’s an exception for that though as schocky is a prem level player.

Given your enemies let you merc every game in whatever other team/div you wanted to do – You could do it, but only if you were allowed.

It could’ve been seen as bad sportsmanship to deny schocky, especially at prem level. In lower divs sportsmanship goes out the window for the most part.

So it’s possible, but probably not very likely to happen.

Y$$$

Beyond PL
UP

Quoted from STOGE

I feel like there’s an exception for that though as schocky is a prem level player.

Given your enemies let you merc every game in whatever other team/div you wanted to do – You could do it, but only if you were allowed.

It could’ve been seen as bad sportsmanship to deny schocky, especially at prem level. In lower divs sportsmanship goes out the window for the most part.

So it’s possible, but probably not very likely to happen.

He played every match but not even as a merc.

Phnx

Quoted from Y$$$

[…]
He played every match but not even as a merc.

fact check before you reply.
he was playing with lemmnings in high and mercing for epsilon in prem.
it was in s22.
he also did the same mercing for [R]eason in the playoffs of season 21 while playing with lemmnings.

Schocky was the reason why we tightened up our sandbagging rules. See general rules 3.6 http://etf2l.org/rules/general-rules/#3

Also in highlander we introduced a rule that punished perma-mercing (playing more than 3 matches for a team forced you to join it).

Last edited by kKaltUu,

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

No harm done but making a rule anyway cause of 1 player?

Pete_

PrettyGay

It was pissing high players off

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

So what? They didn’t even win

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »