Forum

About my "unfair" VAC ban

Created 16th June 2016 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

spddl!

hi!

My name is hiit and i would like to know if you have an VAC ban affecting other foreign game Team Fortress 2 would affect within the ETF2L

Because more than 200 days ago I put a ban unfairly without even having used any external program

just send an email to Valve with the same subject and still have not answered

I would like to help me

Last edited by spddl!,

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

What the fuck

.zero

-chess-

I would like you to help yourself aswell.

Kemor

We all need help mate

MoistPenguin

TC

To actually give a helpful answer,

If you are vac banned in any of these games you cannot play tf2.

Counter-Strike: Source
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Day of Defeat: Source
Team Fortress 2

If you get a vac ban that affects tf2 then you will be banned from ETF2L for a year.
Given that it seems your vac ban doesnt affect TF2, as you played it today, you are fine to play on ETF2L.

spddl!

This is what appears to me when I click the symbol of interrogation beside this text

Banned from some secure servers Because of a cheating infraction

http://imgur.com/RmYcgWd

Last edited by spddl!,

spddl!

well put the one year ban to finish fast and avoid a waste of time :(

#PrayForhiit

Last edited by spddl!,

Dennia

FAINT

frend if ban on cod there is no ban on tf2. you can play this game no problemo free to be slayer of men

your VAC status won’t have any influence in playing this league if it doesn’t affect TF2.

adysky

Quoted from kKaltUu

your VAC status won’t have any influence in playing this league if it doesn’t affect TF2.

you just reposted what dennia said -.-

Selek

Dr. med.

Suspecting hara might not be satisfiably sensing dennia’s self-serving superciliousness, kaltuu’s straight statement still strikes me to be sensible.

spddl!

Quoted from Selek

Suspecting hara might not be satisfiably sensing dennia’s self-serving superciliousness, kaltuu’s straight statement still strikes me to be sensible.

¿?

Add A Reply Pages: 1