Forum

Is it possible to change my country

Created 5th May 2009 @ 09:18

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

I’ve made my own flag, can someone upload pls kthxbai!

Pedman

sextant

I have a question for this thread, is it possible to have a two sided flag, Iam half danish and half swedish, would be rather nice to have both in the flag.

I’m Half-English Half-Scottish, so can I get one too then? No, they’d tell me to be British, English or Scotish. There’s no country called Scengland(sp?) and there’s not one called Denwen?(sp?), so decide if you’re Danish or Swedish and keep it that way?

Why?
Iam half Swedish and half Danish, why should I then decide if Iam Swedish or Danish, when thats not the case?

I have no problem to have the swedish flag, it was just a question for this thread if that was possible to do.

Defur

I think they make flags for those who need it, and that has some legit reason.
For example Fader used the grouping of Sweden and Norway, which has been one country some time ago, and we use Scandinavia which is basicly the whole North combined.
Benelux as well. If people would start asking for flags like Denmark/Sweden, it would be an infinity amount of flags because everyone would want one with their personal mark.
So I personaly dont think we should put this out of hand even tho I am happy that the admins gave ous a scandinavian flag <3
D:

thaldarin

I have a question for this thread, is it possible to have a two sided flag, Iam half danish and half swedish, would be rather nice to have both in the flag.

I’m Half-English Half-Scottish, so can I get one too then? No, they’d tell me to be British, English or Scotish. There’s no country called Scengland(sp?) and there’s not one called Denwen?(sp?), so decide if you’re Danish or Swedish and keep it that way?

Why?
Iam half Swedish and half Danish, why should I then decide if Iam Swedish or Danish, when thats not the case?

I have no problem to have the swedish flag, it was just a question for this thread if that was possible to do.

You are one or the other by law, so you can’t say your both. For example, your passport will tell you.

Fuss over nothing tbh =/ Get over it as someone else said.

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Well, you could have two passports actually… I’d like to have the pirate flag as well btw!

fJack

k^m

Why?

You are one or the other by law, so you can’t say your both. For example, your passport will tell you.

Fuss over nothing tbh =/ Get over it as someone else said.

lot’s of people have dual nationality. i think the states don’t allow it though.

eXc Lohigno-Pyro7

eXc

How to change the country flag for a clan???

Archangel

amg

thanks

Last edited by Archangel,

Skyride

DUCS

thanks

http://img.voodoostats.com/1254434990996.jpg

BvD

flowerpower/

extreme necromancing right here

Morty