Forum

Team picture on Etf2l

Created 16th May 2015 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Sorry if this topic already exists, but I couldn’t find it. Because I have a question about the picture of your teampage from the Steam group. Normally it should update in 24 hours if I remember correctly, but it has been several weeks now and it still shows the old picture. Is there a way to fix this? Or is it just me?

NeuTronas

Quoted from TimTum

Sorry if this topic already exists, but I couldn’t find it. Because I have a question about the picture of your teampage from the Steam group. Normally it should update in 24 hours if I remember correctly, but it has been several weeks now and it still shows the old picture. Is there a way to fix this? Or is it just me?

Try CTRL+F5 sometimes helps, otherwise – just wait.

Last edited by NeuTronas,

takes longer than 24 hrs, just be patient.

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Quoted from kKaltUu

My 1v1 group didn´t catch the avatar even tho I did it 3 weeks ago ;o

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from kKaltUu

I waited over a week for my HL team picture to change after linking it to the original group, but it never did.
Yesterday I decided to link it to another steamgroup and am now waiting for it to kick into effect.

Last edited by Fuxx,

birdy

(ETF2L Donator)
GoodE

i changed my teams steamgroup 3 weeks and it still hasn’t worked and my 2v2 team either longer than that and again its not worked.

doks

the drama!!! the horror!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by doks,

WML

People really want their meme pics on their team profile, denying memes is obscene :^)

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Fuxx

Yesterday I decided to link it to another steamgroup and am now waiting for it to kick into effect.

Still didn’t change.

corben

i wrote do Death_D, he said that it’s an error, they are waiting for their code writer

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from corben

i wrote do Death_D, he said that it’s an error, they are waiting for their code writer

Alright, thanks

Add A Reply Pages: 1