Forum

Bball respawn time

Created 10th May 2015 @ 14:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Whenever people force me to play bball with fast respawn I feel like the game just dumbs down a whole lot. It just depends on who gets that one good jump or if someone misses an airshot. Gunboats just make it even worse because you have no penalty for missing jumps, you can just try again and again.

Phnx

I mostly played with freezecam and only lately started playing without, with freezecam it’s basically ammomod, after you kill both of them you jump and cap, the only part that requires a “brain” in freezecam is not suiciding, you just have more to put on the line when you are taking in dmg, that’s it.
without freezecam you don’t really need to play by doing more dmg than you take and that’s how you win, there is more room to creativity and it requires better jumping skills and airshotting consistency to have a higher chance of winning.
but this is just my opinion.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Fuxx

Tbh should also make gunboats mandatory, shotgun in bball is so gay

More jumps, more airshot, more excitement

Just from the top of my head I could give you at least two ways how to play against a shotgun on bball. I’m sure that in-game, when a fast decision has to be made, I would come up with even more options.

If this is your only argument, please don’t bother to participate in this discussion.

SynciNG

People want to play Bball and not Ammomod, there is no reason asking with or without, we all know the answer

dd5f

Quoted from MARS^

Whenever people force me to play bball with fast respawn I feel like the game just dumbs down a whole lot. It just depends on who gets that one good jump or if someone misses an airshot. Gunboats just make it even worse because you have no penalty for missing jumps, you can just try again and again.

I feel like the opposite, everytime i play a game with slow respawns it turns into a spam battle where nobody wants to jump or do anything fun.

Last edited by dd5f,

L3G4CY

Fast respawn is so much more fun imo. Don’t know what’s so fun about 2v2 ammomod.

hula

Freezecam off is much better.

kryma

I think no freezecam = dm based, freezecam = more gamesense. No freezecam would definitely be more fun because of more jumping and airshots.

pl0

Freezecam off otherwise it’s not bball

If you just want to spam rockets from your spawn and you are too afraid to die, don’t play bball

Last edited by pl0,

grafurn'

KAAS

Freezecam is rather dm with a side objective, than making nice jumps and having to be good at airshotting from every angle. Bball isn’t about dm in my opinion, it’s about dunking the intel in the opponent’s basket. No freezecam is the way to go.

benny

DM

ofc fast respawn in better
you can give time to anyone to do the airshot, it can save the match.

Aron

fast respawn is mandatory, otherwise it’ll be boring spam until someone dies and then he can take all the time in the world to do some unspectecular jump into the hoop without the other team having a chance to prevent it even if its really slow and bad

Element

♿♿♿

Freezecam off is better

Last edited by Element,

Hatim

No freezecam makes BBall what it is IMO.

Without freezecam, you wouldn’t be worried about dying and getting capped (while dead), which results in the game being boring, it gives you more time and chance to think about how can you dunk on the hoop without getting killed, or what are the tactics you can use for offense/defence, basically lets you play the objective, rather than worry about dying (especially with shotgun)

so yeah, while I respect everyone’s opinions, tftrue_freezecam “0”

slesh

Freezecam 0 please, nobody wants a spam only tourney

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »