Forum

TF2Pickup.net problem!

Created 3rd January 2015 @ 23:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

quad

So 3 hours a go i discovered this site tf2pickup.net i logged in though steam said i needed to create a etf2l account so i did 2 hours later i logged in with the same steam account that’s linked with my account (this one) and it still says i’m not registered with etf2l can someone help me that would be appreciated.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Honestly you shouldn’t be playing on TF2Pickup.net, read the rules if you want to know why.

quad

iv reed the tf2pickup rules after i made my etf2l account. and what makes you think i should not be playing on it this is not a hate comment but you haven’t said why.

Last edited by quad,

quintosh

wL.

because it says that tf2pickup is not for people trying to get into competitive and you should play tf2center instead

quad

Quoted from quintosh

because it says that tf2pickup is not for people trying to get into competitive and you should play tf2center instead[/quote

i know that i already have like 9 lobbys done on tf2center and iv looked up guides before i played on that website.

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

http://api.etf2l.org/ << is dead, we use that to check for etf2l accounts/info

quad

Quoted from Wiethoofd

http://api.etf2l.org/ << is dead, we use that to check for etf2l accounts/info

Thank You

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from MARS^

Honestly you shouldn’t be playing on TF2Pickup.net, read the rules if you want to know why.

Quoted from quintosh

i know that i already have like 9 lobbys done on tf2center and iv looked up guides before i played on that website.

Just lol.

Last edited by T0m,

Arthur

WM

Feel free to come play, but the skill level of players on tf2pickup is considerably higher than those on tf2center so you may find it more of a challenge if you have never played in a league on a 6v6 team. However there are people on there who have played div3 and still have no idea what they are doing on the site, so paper experience doesn’t mean much.

quad

Okay iv understood that when i started playing competitive tf2 a year ago when tf2lobby was made. But at the end of the day playing against better people is good practice to get your skill level up!

Arthur

WM

Yes, unless the difference is too great, in which case its bad for everyone. But generally as long as you are playing for your team and not for frags then you will do fine.

Add A Reply Pages: 1