Forum

Facebook problem (Yes, this is serious)

Created 24th November 2014 @ 19:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Collaide

Everything is set to public http://imgur.com/mtLcWXo (Imgur link)

Yet this happens:
http://imgur.com/a/41Kkr (Imgur link)
(Not only with music)

Razkar

cj.com

wow people still using facebook in almost 2015

Useless

TC.Noobas

Facebook, top lel

repu

maybe the “Visa som…”-feature is just screwing with you

Last edited by repu,

quintosh

wL.

visa som en p12a

roban

:-)

I think that the music section you’re looking at is music pages you have liked on facebook, not a list of stuff you have listened through spotify. Also do you really want to be THAT GUY who every person will see on their newsfeed at first when they log in because you’ve been listening music on spotify and it shows every single song in its own update?? If you want to track stuff you’ve been listening for yourself I would recommend last.fm, on last.fm you can also scrobble music from pretty much every music player program including spotify.

Collaide

Quoted from roban

I think that the music section you’re looking at is music pages you have liked on facebook, not a list of stuff you have listened through spotify. Also do you really want to be THAT GUY who every person will see on their newsfeed at first when they log in because you’ve been listening music on spotify and it shows every single song in its own update?? If you want to track stuff you’ve been listening for yourself I would recommend last.fm, on last.fm you can also scrobble music from pretty much every music player program including spotify.

I don’t use the spotify account I have linked to my facebook.
I’m sorry for not being clear enough, this is about my likes not showing up on my main page for non-friends.

Last edited by Collaide,

Collaide

Quoted from repu

maybe the “Visa som…”-feature is just screwing with you

I thought so too. I created a 2nd account to double check this and it still didn’t show up :D

Collaide

Quoted from quintosh

visa som en p12a

elak

roban

:-)

Quoted from Collaide

I don’t use the spotify account I have linked to my facebook.
I’m sorry for not being clear enough, this is about my likes not showing up on my main page for non-friends.

For some reason I thought that your problem was how music you listen in Spotify doesnt track itself in Facebook, guess that this is what happens when I check screenshots and the message without even reading properly. Most likely thats a bug on FB’s side since you’ve set your likes to be public, only reason why they wouldnt show up might be if you have some other privacy settings overriding those.

Collaide

Quoted from roban

[…]
For some reason I thought that your problem was how music you listen in Spotify doesnt track itself in Facebook, guess that this is what happens when I check screenshots and the message without even reading properly. Most likely thats a bug on FB’s side since you’ve set your likes to be public, only reason why they wouldnt show up might be if you have some other privacy settings overriding those.

I checked every possible option for everything including account options. Yeah… that’s what ya get for being too private I guess :p

unu

Why would you have everything public?

Maybe I’m just paranoid with everything set to “me only”

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from unu

Vagina

Collaide

Quoted from unu

Maybe I’m just paranoid with everything set to “me only”

only want music to be hahaha :D

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

Vagina

That is a very good point

Last edited by Collaide,

CHERRY

Quoted from Razkar

wow people still using facebook in almost 2015

Is there any other alternative really, other than spending 100 hours/2 weeks in-game of course :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »