Forum

Getting the Gullywash demo bug on every map?

Created 27th August 2014 @ 00:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

konr

I’m getting the bug that you get on Gullywash when playing demos (where you have very low sound except for voice acting and domination/revenge clips, which is fixed by waiting until you die in the demo) on every map. I was gonna make a video but I really cannot be bothered with doing that for every single demo. Anyone have any idea what exactly causes it?

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

No idea what the problem is exactly is, but I know you’ll need the original vmf file and do some editing in hammer. So you’d have to get in contact with Arnold, the guy who made it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961658278/

offline 40 days, gl konr

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

or you could just use vmex to decompile it

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

or you could just use vmex to decompile it

vmex creates inaccurate brushes and buggy entities. not a reliable source of uncompiled maps

Last edited by Alfie,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from konr

Anyone have any idea what exactly causes it?

skipping ticks

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
vmex creates inaccurate brushes and buggy entities. not a reliable source of uncompiled maps

not to the point where it’s unuseable but whatever

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

you have to see a killcam and then the sound bug stops
skip to a tick in your previous life

Qualx

HIFACGOOO

I’ve had that bug, incredibly infrequently, in gameplay situations, although I have no idea which map(s?). The occasion in my memory is on badlands mid, but that might well have been MGE. I don’t think I’ve ever had it playing a demo. It’s not to do with skipping ticks.

Last edited by Qualx,

quintosh

wL.

yes it does..

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from quintosh

yes it does..

Who are you and how would you know??

Fuxx

REMOVE

pretty sure in this case correlation implies causality

gl fixing it, am also curious about it

konr

I know I have to see a killcam (I said that I had to die in the demo to fix it in the first post) I’m just saying that it used to just be Gullywash and now it’s happening on every map. It takes far too long to go through a killcam on every single demo :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1