Forum

Having problems with my tf2/pc

Created 11th July 2014 @ 16:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Zebbosai

Hey guys so on wednesday i reformated my pc re installed tf2 etc, cause i have been crashing for a while randomly so i thought that would fix it. So on thursday i tried to play again still crashed so i tried to play without executing my gfx cfg didnt help at all, So today i tried playing after removing everything in my cfg still crash i get no error msg when i crash. But when i crash from the server it leaves this msg Client has left the game (Steam auth ticket has been cancelled), If anyone has any clue how to fix this pls msg me :D

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Try to validate files. Might work

Does you game crash to windows. Or do you just disconnect from the server?

Some custom stuff that tf2 downloads from servers might crash your game etc. Make sure you have “only download map” selected in the multiplayer settings.

Zebbosai

Quoted from fanny_filth

Does you game crash to windows. Or do you just disconnect from the server?

Some custom stuff that tf2 downloads from servers might crash your game etc. Make sure you have “only download map” selected in the multiplayer settings.

My game crash to windows.

Btw, the error itself is indicating communication error with steam servers. So this might be related to your internet connection. Have a look at this: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8571-GLVN-8711

Quoted from Zebbosai

[…]

My game crash to windows.

Asuming that you downloaded TF2 from steam once you installed windows, and only backed up your config. Then this is not related your computer. I would put my money on your router. Check for a firmware update for it on the makers website.

If you have TF2 installed on a separate drive and where lazy and didn’t reinstall TF2, then try that first.

Add A Reply Pages: 1