Forum

LG or Samsung gaming monitor

Created 8th October 2013 @ 10:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Burz

-[MG]-
HL

I’m looking for a gaming monitor and having a discount on Samsung and LG products, i wanted to know if there was something that was worth taking. I do not necessarily have to take a product of these two brands, but if I could it would not hurt….

Any help is appreciated

nwdlz

Sǒski

i think u should by 120hz monitor. So there are Samsung S23(27)A7**D or S23(27)A9**D
23 or 27 meaning inches. I think there are no LG 120hz monitors.
Found one 120hz LG right now – LG W2363D-PF

Last edited by nwdlz,

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

I can only recommend the LG W2363D-PF, it’s also a bit cheaper than the samsung ones i think.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Samsung>LG in everyway

atomic-

BenQ

Koala

Quoted from atomic-

BenQ

Especially if he clearly states that it’s between Samsung and LG.

Trane

Quoted from Koala

[…]
Especially if he clearly states that it’s between Samsung and LG.

Quoted from Burz

I do not necessarily have to take a product of these two brands, but if I could it would not hurt….

Burz

-[MG]-
HL

The fact is that I need this monitor only to play games (for photoshop, editing etc. i have another) so if the best is the BenQ XL2411T and Samsung or Lg not even go near it, i’ll take the BenQ; if the differences are almost negligible, I would gladly take advantage of the discount

atmo

I expect you will have to go with Samsung as I don’t think LG make 120 Hz monitors nowadays, they’re doing 60 Hz passive 3D as far as I know. The LG monitor mentioned in the thread is very good but not made any more so will be hard to buy “new”.

VinuJ

I think prob Samsung. LG used to be really good but I think its fading now hope they get back on their feet :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Xl2411T and the asus equivalent are the only ones worth buying. Possibly the 27″ versions if you want the extra size.

Add A Reply Pages: 1