Forum

deathadder 2013, g400 or g500?

Created 15th August 2013 @ 12:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

vani

Bully

Deathadder 2013 seems to be hit or miss, some people report having problems with it while others dont have any problem at all. Consider buying the zowie FK / AM, great sensor.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from vani

Deathadder 2013 seems to be hit or miss, some people report having problems with it while others dont have any problem at all. Consider buying the zowie FK / AM, great sensor.

did they sponsor you?

Koala

Quoted from MIndYe

Why 3200dpi? If you need higher sens, use ingame settings.

Exactly. I think you’re misinformed about what DPI actually means, baimezan.

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from vani

Zowie is unavaliable in my country. otherwise it’s on a good price.

I’m laying towards a g400 though. Seems cheap, fills my requirements and has a 3 year warranty.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

You really don’t benefit much from 800+ dpi, but if you prefer changing your dpi over sensitivity, suit yourself.
However you should really just go and take a look at these mice yourself, see which one you personally prefer. Construct your own personal experience and opinion, asking for others will only get you so far.

T-Mac

DA!

g500 laser position is really good

baimezan

[N☼J]

Bought a g400. Thanks for everyone who gave me advice.

Koala

Welcome to gang.

raiku

STR

Just out of curiosity, why didn’t people suggest the G400S over the G400?

Seems kind of weird to buy a mouse that is quite old and even has a new upgraded brother.
I thought the S version was supposed to be the better, ‘improved’ version?

rockie

Quoted from raiku

Seems kind of weird to buy a mouse that is quite old and even has a new upgraded brother.

maybe it’s just a marketing move, like happened with deathadders

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from raiku

They changed a little bit in the firmware, nothing that you would actually notice.

raiku

STR

all right then.

schocky

ist doof

dude, im ur man. add me. tried so many mice lol

frixx

LG

Quoted from baimezan

Bought a g400. Thanks for everyone who gave me advice.

tbh I think u made a mistake there. Altho its a great mouse, it won’t last that long. The cable is shit + the side surface of the mouse gets worn off pretty quickly. I don’t understand whats all the hype about the g400

Fresh'z

§GOLD

How on earth do you manage to deteriorate mouse cables, no offense. I’ve never had such problems, even with shit cheap mouses.

I’ve always had problems with headsets cables tho :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »