Forum

deathadder 2013, g400 or g500?

Created 15th August 2013 @ 12:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

baimezan

[N☼J]

hey,
so I edit this topic because due to luck I ended up finding 20 euros on the ground. so, should I buy the deathadder, the g400 or the g500? looking for a mouse to last me around 2 years if not more.

Last edited by baimezan,

shank

vs

Don`t get the kova. The sensor broke in less than a month when I had it, sent it back and got a new one, wasn`t 2 weeks before it broke again.

Waebi

‹Con›

g400? safe bet.

clip

ist doof

i had the g300 before my deathadder, never, NEVER buy it, it just feels so awkward in the hand (except you have really small hands what i doubt), even if you do, it just feels wrong, and the laser isnt the best too

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

G400/400s or Abyssus.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Wouldn’t recommend the Abyssus. While it’s a great mouse, the left mouse button broke after 4 weeks for me. Sent it back, got a new one, that one broke after 3 weeks.
I’m now using the kinzu v2, it’s kinda small and the sensor goes crazy sometimes. Didn’t break yet which is good I guess. Don’t know about the other mice though.

baimezan

[N☼J]

edited, bump.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

From those three, g400 ez choise.

Koala

I’ve G400 and I’ve no intentions to change it. I can’t understand all the hype about hardware anyway. Just get gear you feel somewhat comfortable to play with and just play the game. These are all like high-end mice you’re looking at, you won’t be better with DA over G400 and vice versa (it’s the reason why people don’t just use the one ‘best’ mouse http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/2480-prem-invite-mouse-settings) Just try all in your hand and see who you feel more comfortable with.

And about breaking them, well, you can brake everything if you smash it, they are all made from shitty plastic after all. For example, I broke my Siberia v2 headset in 3 days, but know people who have been using it for ages. Same with mice, so if you handle the thing well, it should be alright, though shit can always happen, you can just reduce the odds of it happening by choosing an item with a bit better build quality, in which case I’d go for Logitech, only my opinion though.

Last edited by Koala,

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from Koala

I’ve G400 and I’ve no intentions to change it. I can’t understand all the hype about hardware anyway. Just get gear you feel somewhat comfortable to play with and just play the game. These are all like high-end mice you’re looking at, you won’t be better with DA over G400 and vice versa (it’s the reason why people don’t just use the one ‘best’ mouse http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/2480-prem-invite-mouse-settings) Just try all in your hand and see who you feel more comfortable with.

And about breaking them, well, you can brake everything if you smash it, they are all made from shitty plastic after all. For example, I broke my Siberia v2 headset in 3 days, but know people who have been using it for ages. Same with mice, so if you handle the thing well, it should be alright, though shit can always happen, you can just reduce the odds of it happening by choosing an item with a bit better build quality, in which case I’d go for Logitech, only my opinion though.

I would like a mouse which can last me for a decent amount of time, has 1 or 2 extra buttons and has 3200 dpi or more. I like the logitech since ive read it lasts for a decent amount of time. if I was to be going for expensive gear, I would have bought myself a razer naga to help me play gw2.

Last edited by baimezan,

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from baimezan

[…]
I don’t want a top tier mouse.

Quoted from baimezan

[…]
my requirements are for a top tier mouse

i think you want a “top tier mouse”

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from nibo

[…]

[…]

i think you want a “top tier mouse”

what I was trying to say is that what I want ( 2 extra buttons, long lasting, 3200 dpi at least and etc ) makes it a top tier mouse. yet I have nothing against getting a cheap mouse which fullfills those requirements. I guess it does sound messed up and I will edit it. I am sorry for the confusion.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from baimezan

[…]

what I was trying to say is that what I want ( 2 extra buttons, long lasting, 3200 dpi at least and etc ) makes it a top tier mouse. yet I have nothing against getting a cheap mouse which fullfills those requirements. I guess it does sound messed up and I will edit it. I am sorry for the confusion.

i have 8200 dpi 8)
but use 1600 i really can’t see how anyone could use that

hawku

AYO

Abyssus

It’s cheap and functional. Had mine for a year no problem.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Why 3200dpi? If you need higher sens, use ingame settings.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »