Forum

Update didn't like our servers

Created 13th July 2013 @ 09:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

octane

Heya,
while the recent update itself runs smooth for everyone of us, it seeme it kinda broke our servers. First problem was that you couldn’t connect at all: solved by removing sourcemod etc. (renaming addons folder basically). now that our server are running we’ve encountered another problem: basically doors wont open http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/594757146049796799/D1BC1CD6AE523991AA09852F166109D9BC4141A6/ . Anyone of you experienced the same and solved it?

Last edited by octane,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

badlands is dead

octane

happens on any other map too btw

octane

D-D-D-Doublepost!!!

Last edited by octane,

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

same problem :S

wnk1ee

i’m having the same issue with my dedicated box, it seems like it does not fetch the tf2 update that has been released with all the bug fixes.. as other servers do some does not. I hope they fix it by monday.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Do you have any plugins installed at the moment..? Give more information about your server..linux/windows, what versions of SM/MMS you were using. As long as i remember i had this problem with the SOAP DM few months ago but it fixed itself..

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Have you tried running a clean reinstall of your server?

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

I have a server rented from g-portal.de. (Linux Server)
had sourcemod etc installed, but removed everything and reinstalled the game-files.
Still got the same issue

ryse

encore

Same problem here. Removed all plugins and custom files (e.g. etf2l configs), so it’s complete Vanilla and spawndoors still won’t open.

I just sent a support request to my gameserver provider. I guess the server isn’t correctly updated, so there might be no possible fix for you, unless you have full access to the server.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Yeah wrote my support and they told me they already know the problem and gonna fix it soon

ryse

encore

So my Support answered and fixed it. It was indeed a problem with the update-process.

If you host your gameserver on your own root, add “-verify_all” to the command line.

Add A Reply Pages: 1