Forum

PLEDGE NEEDS HELP - Internet Issues

Created 25th April 2013 @ 22:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

dodgydogman

Panda

Maybe your room mates are downloading/uploading at random times and dont realise/tell you lol.

If its really such a big issue why not reinstall windows, it takes a couple hours really you could just have a virus.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

ThePledge

Ping right now seems to be perfectly fine as well. Today’s stream should be able to resolve the issue:

1. Everything is fine -> they were torrenting from 6 PM to 1 AM and were just morons and lied.
2. Things mess up -> Issues unresolved, gonna take a lot at Avast.

Either way, my upload has been 100% stable, so AVG was the problem in the first place.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from ThePledge

[…]

Thanks for all the responses so far. I’ll probably streamtest at the usual time of 14.00 CEST and I’d it for you guys to join me to help me out :)

It’s all just a cunning plan to get us to tune into his steam! The fiend!

Linus

[d¿s]

it does sound like your friends are using the internet afterall. For example even having spotify open can rape your upload, since it’s p2p. Alternatively you can try and ping a random reliable NL site from cmd (ping whateverwebsite -t) while your tf2 is dodgy to see if it’s just your game or if it’s actaully your internet connection.

Last edited by Linus,

ryse

encore

https://www.google.de/#q=netlimiter you can control/cap/see actual download and upload for every single running process with that tool (there is a share- and also a freeware version available).

i use it e.g. to cap the upload of spotify while playing.

KillAri

Uninstall pandio media booster on each pc.

ThePledge

All fixed. Roommates were just lying bastards! Thanks for the suggestions and the help throughout the night, it made me feel a lot better about it all :)

Admins can close thread if they want.

Quoted from ThePledge

Roommates were just lying bastards!

You should enter their rooms at midnight completely naked, and say slowly – “Et tu, Brute?”

evokje

WiK?

Poop in theire beds.
Iknowuwantto

konr

#GetRevengeWithPledge

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2