Forum

Tell me about the Razer Imperator

Created 13th July 2012 @ 21:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

fawwles

TSUN~

Does anybody use this mouse? I have one sealed in a box to potentially be sold, but I might give it a go myself if I see good opinions about it. I’ve read that it has a Z-Axis bug on ESR, but it doesn’t seem like something that’d actually be an issue when playing. I’m worried that it might be a bit too small, seeing as my G400 is slightly larger (and could do with being a bit bigger still). Any input would be appreciated!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

G400 is way better.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Koeitje

G400 is way better.

irfx

EPA

Using this mouse for more than a year, previously had MX-518, which is quite similar to G400. Imperator is a bit smaller and lighter (100g against 130g of G400), has a wider scroll wheel and adjustable side buttons. If your G400 works fine there is no point to buy a new mouse. Otherwise it’s worth it.

fawwles

TSUN~

Well I’m not buying it. I already have it, but it’s still sealed in the box (I won it). Adjustable side-buttons sound useful and the scrollwheel on the G400 is the only disappointing thing. Still not sure though.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from fawwles

Well I’m not buying it. I already have it, but it’s still sealed in the box (I won it). Adjustable side-buttons sound useful and the scrollwheel on the G400 is the only disappointing thing. Still not sure though.

Scroll wheel seems to be fine for browsing.. if you are using it for competitive games i think you;re doing it wrong? Maybe yours is faulty?

fawwles

TSUN~

There’s nothing “wrong” or “broken” about it, I just don’t like the feel.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Koeitje

G400 is way better.

Genmix

bobs

I use it, It’s my favourite mouse so far because of the shape of the mouse and the big mousefeet.

The negative I think is that once in a blue moon the mouse will just stop responding, so you need to unplug it and plug it in again

Last edited by Genmix,

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Genmix

I use it, It’s my favourite mouse so far because of the shape of the mouse and the big mousefeet.

The negative I think is that once in a blue moon the mouse will just stop responding, so you need to unplug it and plug it in again

Iv never had that, sounds like a faulty mouse..

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Genmix

This is a bug of USB power management that occurs in non-updated Windows.

screwb

Like all Razer products the build quality is garbage. Went through 3 of these in 5 months. The sensor has a major y axis tracking problem and it has uncorrectable accel and prediction. The G400 on the other hand is near flawless with the exception of the cord being break prone (easily fixed with a mod).

kayotte

It’s flawed.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from irfx

If your G400 works fine there is no point to buy a new mouse. Otherwise it’s worth it.

As of late, G400 no longer has prediction. If anything, that is a reason to upgrade.

Shotgun

Quoted from kayotte

It’s flawed.

Have had some problems here and there with mouse becoming unresponsive. Other times it works perfectly. Don’t know what to think of it tbh. To the potential buyer i would advise another mouse, since price/quality is not the highest. But since you won it I guess you could give it a try, maybe you can use it without problems.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »