Forum

Suggest me new headphones

Created 27th June 2012 @ 09:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

kayotte

My Siberia V2 decided to break this morning, and apparently my warranty has already expired, so i need new headphones. Hopefully one of you keen gamers could suggest me =D

Nothing too expensive, games and music mostly, microphone built in is a must.

Cheers

swa gg a

dre beats.. play games with style

DarkSlayer

Quoted from kayotte

My Siberia V2 decided to break this morning, and apparently my warranty has already expired, so i need new headphones. Hopefully one of you keen gamers could suggest me =D

Nothing too expensive, games and music mostly, microphone built in is a must.

Cheers

get a regular pair of audio headphones + a mod mic, and stay away from gaming headsets. Getting headphones with a mic will ether be massivly exspensive or the audio will be shit.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from DarkSlayer

[…]

get a regular pair of audio headphones + a mod mic, and stay away from gaming headsets. Getting headphones with a mic will ether be massivly exspensive or the audio will be shit.

amen, bought sennheiser 201 hd and some canyon mic, would recommend. turned out to be around to be below 50 euros

Extremer

Don’t get fooled by expensive gaming headsets. None of them are worth it. My cheap 10 euro Phillips headphones have a better bass and outlasted every single gaming headset I had by at least 3 years.

kayotte

okay then, what non-gaming headphones can you suggest?
Maybe Sennheiser?

Last edited by kayotte,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from kayotte

okay then, what non-gaming headphones can you suggest?
Maybe Sennheiser?

sennheiser 201 hd, cheap (~20 euros) and they are pretty good.

DarkSlayer

Quoted from rytis

[…]
sennheiser 201 hd, cheap (~20 euros) and they are pretty good.

yer anything from sennheiser is good, just choose your price point and then get the relevant ones :)

tbh aslong as you get them from a established audio company you will be fine

kayotte

Is there some sort of clip mic you can put on the headphones wire, or maybe a good stand mic that leaning is not needed to be heard?

I used to have stand mic a long time ago, but i always needed to lean forward abit to be heard… maybe the mic was just bad

Last edited by kayotte,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

The mic part of this has suddenly become relevant to me too, any suggestions on mics etc that are usable? (i kinda will need to go to lan so might be best with a clip mic than a desk mic)

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

retards.. he’s trolling, please close the thread.

atmo

Quoted from Enef

The mic part of this has suddenly become relevant to me too, any suggestions on mics etc that are usable? (i kinda will need to go to lan so might be best with a clip mic than a desk mic)

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/xty-operator-style-earbud-microphone-set-2631 + electrical tape

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Atmo…:<

atmo

serious

http://soundcloud.com/mictest1-2/xtymictest

sounds fine for $3

Last edited by atmo,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

if i was going to get another mic i would have gone for atmo’s suggestion, although i’d go with those adhesive velcro dots instead of any tape, so you can easily attach/reattach the mic whenever you want (in case you want to use headphones outside or something)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »