Forum

Need a new psu (?)

Created 23rd June 2012 @ 23:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Playing LoL, raging at feeding support, then suddenly my gfx card fan goes batshitinsane and makes a shit ton of noise, screen goes black and I can’t reboot the pc from the front power button.
Wont get any picture with the new gfx card, I have a 500W psu, i5 2500k (not oc’d), ASUS P8H61 USB3 mobo, 8 gigs of ram, shitty hard drive and the GFX card is Club 3D Radeon 6870.
Tested with the old 4850 and it rebooted just fine and I got normal picture.
Did I break my gfx card or is it just the PSU fucking up? :P

FireStorm

-9m-

Sorry dude, sounds like the more expensive one to me.

On boot my gfx card fan does go on, I get the regular beeps etc, no picture tho. If my gfx card did break, I can still return it to the store since I bought it last week :P

Maffi

REVERTO

You shouldnt need more then a 500-600 wats psu if you dont overclock so it should be the graphic card :s

Sketch

MM

yea of course you can return it. just take it back sooner rather than later for a replacement. and then you will find out for sure what caused the problem

Slliter

Quoted from happy little boozer

Playing LoL, raging at feeding support, then suddenly my gfx card fan goes batshitinsane and makes a shit ton of noise, screen goes black and I can’t reboot the pc from the front power button.
Wont get any picture with the new gfx card, I have a 500W psu, i5 2500k (not oc’d), ASUS P8H61 USB3 mobo, 8 gigs of ram, shitty hard drive and the GFX card is Club 3D Radeon 6870.
Tested with the old 4850 and it rebooted just fine and I got normal picture.
Did I break my gfx card or is it just the PSU fucking up? :P

Sorry, man but your PC got hacked by brazilians.

Fucking brazilians, I FUCKING KNEW IT

Skyride

DUCS

Боже мой вы так плохо в этой игре сука почему я даже вы в моей команде WTF. люди, как вы не должны даже допускать, чтобы играть!!

Jorman

EPA

Quoted from Skyride

Боже мой вы так плохо в этой игре сука почему я даже вы в моей команде WTF. люди, как вы не должны даже допускать, чтобы играть!!

Don’t do that again

Add A Reply Pages: 1