Cheap
Big
Nice surface

Sketch

MM

roccat taito feels like writing with biro on a banana skin

ItzSwifty

TROLLIED

Ive never bothered with a mousemat. But now ive got a glass desk and my mouse wont move. LOL i honestly dont know what the difference could be between them. Id personally go for the one with the better graphic design. I like to design stuff myself its a weird thing i do with any game i play i edit stuff, Sprays/Skins etc

eXpunge

Just bought razer goliathus control due to its durability and I think it will work perfectly with my deathadder. I chose max size

Trath

Quoted from eXpunge

Just bought razer goliathus control due to its durability and I think it will work perfectly with my deathadder. I chose max size

it wont make you the next mge boi to go prem!

basH.

hf

qck+ beste loh

atomic-

Quoted from eXpunge

ġood choice!
just don’t forget to throw it away after 3 weeks!

Last edited by atomic-,

dauk

had razer goliathus speed, got ss qck. WIll never go back.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

NP+

Septique

qck+

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I like the hybrid pads, I’ve had 3-4 QPAD CT’s (they will wear out eventually) also had the Roccat Sense in between times, which is essentially the same.

Less friction than cloth, but still soft enough for my delicate hands :S

Qun

GoT<3

ZOWIE G-TF

eXpunge

Quoted from Trath

[…]

it wont make you the next mge boi to go prem!

not playing much mge :))

And to atomic, people are doing well with their goliathus more than 2 years so, yes its good choice. EOT

atomic-

Quoted from eXpunge

[…]

And to atomic, people are doing well with their goliathus more than 2 years so, yes its good choice. EOT

haha, I’ve had a goliathus control pad :D that’s why I’m saying to throw it away after 1 month

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »