Forum

recommend me some headphones?

Created 12th February 2012 @ 19:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Trath

I got some cash. I dont like my shit headphones with mic that cost 15$.
I’m gonna go with a goodheadphones + mod mic thingie. I like the idea and I dont wont “gaming” headphones that look pretty but are shit.

Please recommend me some good headphones that cost up to 100$ on amazon.com.

Thanks.

mrwhizz

Go for Siberia or Megalodon

Trane

Denons, best ones you can afford. I have AH-D1001 and I love them. Very comfy and superb sound, been debating getting a mod-mic for them actually.

broesel

LAME

Can’t go wrong with AKG :)

Trath

Quoted from Trane

Denons, best ones you can afford. I have AH-D1001 and I love them. Very comfy and superb sound, been debating getting a mod-mic for them actually.

cant find that model. amazon dosent have em maybe?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Trath

[…]

cant find that model. amazon dosent have em maybe?

The AH-D1001 are priced at 199$, so don’t even bother with them :P I think Trane was just suggesting Denon headphones in general (or he didn’t read your post :D).

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Best headphone you’ll ever get (as of surround sound, directional sound, soundstage etc..) with your budget is the Audio Technica ATH-AD700. Its bass is weak, which is its biggest con. You can get better “fun” sounding headphones for your budget, but gaming/fps wise its this.

NaF

Using Creative Fatal1ty MK-II with Creative X-fi Titanium soundcard for half-year. Awesome positioning in games also awesome sound quality for films/music. Shit mic imo.
Btw, the bass is too strong, still can’t listening some dubstep/electronic tracks because my ears start bleeding. And also very good soundproofing – can’t hear anything from outside.

Koala

lol definitely don’t buy steelseries garbage. i bought the fucking siberia v2 and lol, it’s was damn terrible, u can get the same for 2 times cheaper price. unless u rly are fan of them or somethin, i’d really not suggest to waste your money on them.
idk really, check out something from Sennheiser if they have anything with mic? or sony even? w/e ,just dont waste money on those shitty steelseries headsets. :)

clippen

Get a pair of Sennheiser HD 558. I have them and can recommend them to anyone willing to pay 120€~.

Trath

Quoted from broesel

[…]

The AH-D1001 are priced at 199$, so don’t even bother with them :P I think Trane was just suggesting Denon headphones in general (or he didn’t read your post :D).

thats what I was thinking at first, but they dont have anything cheaper than 200$ :D

Trath

Quoted from WildEast

Best headphone you’ll ever get (as of surround sound, directional sound, soundstage etc..) with your budget is the Audio Technica ATH-AD700. Its bass is weak, which is its biggest con. You can get better “fun” sounding headphones for your budget, but gaming/fps wise its this.

well, HOW weak is the question :D ?
My current set has no bass, for real.
I’m good with “weak” bass if it means its not very strong, but its there.

Pwnski

Quoted from NaF

Using Creative Fatal1ty MK-II with Creative X-fi Titanium soundcard for half-year. Awesome positioning in games also awesome sound quality for films/music. Shit mic imo.
Btw, the bass is too strong, still can’t listening some dubstep/electronic tracks because my ears start bleeding. And also very good soundproofing – can’t hear anything from outside.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from mrwhizz

Go for Siberia or Megalodon

Quoted from Trath

I dont wont “gaming” headphones that look pretty but are shit.

Comedian

http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/07/guide-toss-your-old-headphones/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »