Forum

is it possible to save mumble server ips

Created 9th January 2012 @ 18:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

I got bunch of ips I want, however im going to reformat, is there a way to save it to afile and open it up when pc is done?

Trane

Srsly? USB pen drive.txt?

PStM
DStS

Quoted from Trane

Srsly? USB pen drive.txt?

I don’t want go through every server right click edit; copy paste server ip and port. I was hoping there was alternative method which exports them all then imports them all.

randa

How would that be possible when you are wiping your hard drive? could you store the details on an external hard drive? Or just use a usb stick e_Z

randa

dbl

Last edited by randa,

PStM
DStS

Quoted from randa

How would that be possible when you are wiping your hard drive? could you store the details on an external hard drive? Or just use a usb stick e_Z

Thats not the question lol…

Trane

Quoted from Wolf :D

[…]
Thats not the question lol…

Make it clearer what you’re talking about doing then, or is the fault of two people for misunderstanding?

You could try copying your .dll files from the root folder and copying over when you re-install.

Worth a shot.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Dude just write it down on the piece of paper, don’t think that’s too hard

PStM
DStS

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Make it clearer what you’re talking about doing then, or is the fault of two people for misunderstanding?

You could try copying your .dll files from the root folder and copying over when you re-install.

Worth a shot.

Seems viable. I thought the title was self-explanatory

Trane

[…]

Seems viable. I thought the title was self-explanatory

The title implies you wish to save a number of IP’s, this could be done in a text file, as stated by Randa and myself. It’s not patently clear what you actually mean.

Tikcus

I got bunch of ips I want, however im going to reformat, is there a way to save it to afile and open it up when pc is done?

edit
should read question

Last edited by Tikcus,

PStM
DStS

Quoted from Trane

[…]

The title implies you wish to save a number of IP’s, this could be done in a text file, as stated by Randa and myself. It’s not patently clear what you actually mean.

I have bunch of server IPs that I need to save, there is quite alot of them so right click each and everyone to copy port and ip is going to be time consuming and effort, I was hoping there was some sort of way to do it for me.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

C:UsersnameAppDataRoamingMumble
mumble.sqlite

or just google mumble.sqlite

mumble also got a export function but i have no idea if iits just for the certificate

PStM
DStS

Quoted from baerbel

C:UsersnameAppDataRoamingMumble
mumble.sqlite

or just google mumble.sqlite

mumble also got a export function but i have no idea if iits just for the certificate

That just be for cerificate, I’ve copied roaming mumble, pretty sure that’s right.

yach

Üb

C:Users…AppDataRoamingMumblemumble.sqlite

Pretty sure the server ips are stored in this

e: lol too slow :(

Last edited by yach,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »