Forum

TF2 finally running on Ubuntu 11.10, but still have pointer and lightning proble

Created 17th December 2011 @ 02:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Santa, stop fanying about with wine and just torrent windows. It is not difficult. Just get a copy of windows 7 and install it.

Graem

Just install both w7 and ubuntu. Best way imo!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

Santa, stop fanying about with wine and just torrent windows. It is not difficult. Just get a copy of windows 7 and install it.

Can you not read?

Dny

T2P

Buy a genuinely legal copy of windows 7 like the other 70%+ of etf2l, trust me, we all paid for it. Really.

Edd

T2P

http://bit.ly/vYY7qk

envy

I recommend not use configs at all. And how did you install Steam and TF2? Only through Wine? I had it installed through PlayOnLinux and everything was perfect.

r_maxdlights 1 // Specifies the maximum number of dynamic lights visible.

try that maybe

Swedish Santa

Quoted from feral

r_maxdlights 1 // Specifies the maximum number of dynamic lights visible.

try that maybe

Thanks! Finally a proper answer!

Swedish Santa

Quoted from Edd

http://bit.ly/vYY7qk

Once again, people like you prove that etf2l forums are worse than SPUF

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Swedish Santa

[…]

Once again, people like you prove that etf2l forums are worse than SPUF

In his defence, this problem would never have surfaced had you actually invested in a proper operating system rather than tweaking freeware. SPUF is a bunch of idiots. Over here, if people are being idiotic, there usually is a solid reason as to why they’re like that.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from FIR

[…]

In his defence, this problem would never have surfaced had you actually invested in a proper operating system rather than tweaking freeware.

Wow. If you really think this, you are seriously ____ (insert word here).

FIR

SnG

of course not.

but then again, I wonder how being condescending towards others hasn’t earned people forum bans yet. Whatever happened to “F.1 – Please be polite at all times”. There is a fine line between useless banter and implying that someone is collectively more idiotic than the world’s idiots put together.

AnimaL

talking bout idiots, Swedish Santa, did that r_maxdlights 1 work?
Quoted from FIR

of course not.

but then again, I wonder how being condescending towards others hasn’t earned people forum bans yet. Whatever happened to “F.1 – Please be polite at all times”. There is a fine line between useless banter and implying that someone is collectively more idiotic than the world’s idiots put together.

i think skyride got banned for like 2 months for his 1st post :D

freshmeatt

‹Con›

It amuses me how people are trying to flame Santa for using Linux over Windows.

Norrland3000

Quoted from freshmeatt

It amuses me how people are trying to flame Santa for using Linux over Windows.

Well..he says he can’t afford a operating system, then he says he have tried XP,win7 and win8 without any luck. I think you get why everyone flames him :)

How can anyone have problems getting TF2 to work on win xp or win7?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »