Forum

Need help with Mice :/

Created 30th November 2011 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Yea another Mouse Thread blabla.
Thing is I’ve been using my G500 for about a year and now the sensor broke.
So I’ve already heard and read lots of positive things about the deathadder but the abyssus seems to be not that bad too.
Also its around 20€ cheaper.
So would you say deathadder is definitely worth the money in comparison to the abyssus or should I get a completely other mouse like the xai (which is a bit expensive for my likings).
Thanks in Advance.

cube

Boring !

Sketch

MM

xai good.

or just get the mouse you are used to using? just buy another g500

rytis

PrettyGay

get g400

atmo

Quoted from Sketch

xai good.

or just get the mouse you are used to using? just buy another g500

logitech will replace it for free, don’t buy another one

Rubber Johnny

I didn’t try the abyssus but I use deathadder and I can say it’s worth the money. But if you can’t decide go to the shop and try which one of them fits you better

yach

Üb

ime3.0 or wmo

Or wait to see if the zowie am is any good

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

I personally wouldn’t recommend the DeathAdder. In my experience it broke after 3 months of use and after the first 3 weeks the buttons felt a bit weary and uncomfortable. Then there’s that double click thing, whereas the mouse starts taking single clicks for double clicks making it a challenge to use the mouse for anything that isn’t gaming.
But for the first week or two, incredibly amazing mouse. Shame it didn’t last for me.
It seems to me that the DeathAdder either doesn’t work at all or is the greatest mouse in the world for people.

I honestly just prefer my mx518 which still runs like it were perfectly new after about 4-5 years of use.

Last edited by cmd,

instag1b

Panda

Quoted from yach

ime3.0 or wmo

Or wait to see if the zowie am is any good

http://www.overclock.net/t/1177120/zowie-am-gs-pictures-not-really-a-review

manifest

Intellimouse explorer 1.1A.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Microsoft WMO or any intellimouse (with hidusbf drivers @500hz). Just about every other mouse out has some major flaw. Most importantly, make sure the mouse that you buy doesn’t have positive/negative acceleration or prediction.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

My first generation mx518 is still going strong after 4-5years or something.
Good mouse for durability, the mx518v2 (the one they sell nowadays) can go up to 1800dpi, but not sure of that tho.

Just keep in mind that if you buy a gaming mouse, you also need a mousepad (proper one) to actually notice improvements. If you prefer to use your desk and/or random surface, you’d be better off with a mouse that has a LOW dpi e.g. doesn’t pick up as much.

Thalash

wG
S-O

DeathAdder Black Edition (Because the scroll wheel on the old one is shit), the Sensei should be pretty good aswell, but they’re both rather expensive.

Add A Reply Pages: 1