Indeed, we all wish Mr Woof Woof the Third good luck on his new adventures

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from konr

You guys and your train of thought:

1. Troll konr
2. Get banned for trolling konr
3. Say you got banned for swearing, and not trolling/harassing someone for a long period of time
4. Do it more

gg

Why is konr not banned? Woody got banned for saying a swear word.

Wow what is this admin favouritism or something?

(Watch me get banned for pointing this out, it is unreal)

nvc

Quoted from CrashSite

It is more the fact that I am generally annoyed about the increasing number of trolls and/or dicks in TF2. I liked the fact that people were helpful etc, and it is sad to see it just be a place where a simple request is met with such stupid responses.

I am generally annoyed about the increasing number of individuals supporting foul language in TF2. I liked the fact that people were helpful in trying to reduce this number, and it is sad to see it now just be a place where a simple request is met with such stupid responses.

Wabbeh

I think it was mostly how inane the question was tbh. If microsoft support doesnt give you what you want, I doubt you’ll find it here. Try overclockers or something.

konr

Quoted from Wabbeh

I think it was mostly how inane the question was tbh. If microsoft support doesnt give you what you want, I doubt you’ll find it here. Try overclockers or something.

I didn’t say I went to Microsoft support, and I don’t believe I can due to it not being a genuine version of XP, but either way I just thought people here would be a bit more helpful considering how helpful the community usually is. Whatever.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from konr

[…]I didn’t say I went to Microsoft support, and I don’t believe I can due to it not being a genuine version of XP, but either way I just thought people here would be a bit more helpful considering how helpful the community usually is. Whatever.

Still not banned? I should !admin on etf2l.

Also, not a genuine version of Windows XP?!?! Wow that is called pirating, someone should report you.

Ghostface

spire

Matt, cut it.

ashkan

Focus on the question.
No off-topic posts, please.

AnimaL

why dont u just pm directly to the guy who made that “performance edition” CD

LikeThis

http://i50.tinypic.com/otmelg.gif

Thalash

wG
S-O

Wow.. just wow.

konr

Quoted from AnimaL

why dont u just pm directly to the guy who made that “performance edition” CD

Good idea mate.

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from konr

You guys and your train of thought:

1. Troll konr
2. Get banned for trolling konr
3. Say you got banned for swearing, and not trolling/harassing someone for a long period of time
4. Do it more

gg

konr, i got a 1 week ban for telling you to shut the **** up.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2