Forum

Neg acceleration :|

Created 17th April 2011 @ 17:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

dodgydogman

Panda

I recently got a Microsoft explorer 3.0 after my mouse died and found it had insane neg acc, making turning in-game a nightmare..

I followed this:
http://www.ngohq.com/news/15043-how-to-increase-usb-sample-rate-in-windows-vista-7-a.html
to overclock the rate to 500 (my friend did this to solve his accel problem with the same mouse). and the various testing programs confirm its over-clocked, however i still get accell, which is also shown with the “mouse movement recorder”, which is a program dedicated to testing for accell..

I also installed this, which didnt seem to help. :|
http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com/2010/03/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix.html

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Also, I’m on windows 7.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

The problems you can fix by increasing the polling rate aren’t detected by the mouse movement recorder.

If you get errors in mouse movement recorder it means some kind of software accceleration is active.

since the mind-boggingly high degree of stupidity around here never seizes to astonish one self,

have you installed intellipoint? if you havent, dont bother and go play lacrosse or summat

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

since the mind-boggingly high degree of stupidity around here never seizes to astonish one self,

have you installed intellipoint? if you havent, dont bother and go play lacrosse or summat

Why are you always so mean? ;_;

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

Woah.. Mean..

I did install intellipoint when i first got it, sorry I didn’t mention that.

So do I still need to play lacrosse? It seems pretty crazy https://wiki-land.wikispaces.com/file/view/lacrosse.jpg/100818607/lacrosse.jpg

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

Why are you always so mean? ;_;

did you c&p that from one of your other, similar, posts? pretty sure we went though this. they come across as mean because youve already decided that they are. if you stop being so narrow-minded for once youll see that theyre neutral, helpful and to the point (also often witty).

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]
Woah.. Mean..

I did install intellipoint when i first got it, sorry I didn’t mention that.

sorry, just thinking aloud. doesnt apply then

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

I XP there is an option called “enhance pointer precision” that can interfere with quite a lot of things. See if there is something simular in your OS and turn it off.

dodgydogman

Panda

Already turned it off

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

[…]
did you c&p that from one of your other, similar, posts? pretty sure we went though this. they come across as mean because youve already decided that they are. if you stop being so narrow-minded for once youll see that theyre neutral, helpful and to the point (also often witty).

[…]

“since the mind-boggingly high degree of stupidity around here never seizes to astonish one self,”

That seems like a quite mean comment to me calling him stupid and stuffs…Meany;_;

Add A Reply Pages: 1