Forum

Ddos

Created 17th December 2010 @ 18:46

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Not here

http://www.nice-servers.com/en/blog/84-ddos-und-dos-exploits-gegenmassnahmen.html
Should all match servers include a ddos preventing plugin? there have been serveral stances that the server i have joined has been ddosed by certain people i know simply because they wish to troll me, it wuld be handy if i could join a match server i wont be ddosed on.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

I fucking love being in a server when it’s DDOS’d

Not here

Quoted from Permzilla

I fucking love being in a server when it’s DDOS’d

thats the only time you can aim

Monkeyman

You Do Realise that Hardly Any Servers Can be Ddos’d Because of the New Tf2 Update.

But If you Cant Play and Blame it on someone DDos’ing the Server Thats ok Because it takes skill to play

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Not here

[…]
thats the only time you can aim

lol’d. nice comeback i’ll give you that!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeyman

You Do Realise that Hardly Any Servers Can be Ddos’d Because of the New Tf2 Update.

But If you Cant Play and Blame it on someone DDos’ing the Server Thats ok Because it takes skill to play

Not here

Quoted from octochris

[…]

still seems to happen.

pumphead

Dont blame imaginary people ddos’ing servers you go on for your lack of skill pl0x

AnimaL

Quoted from pumphead

Dont blame imaginary people ddos’ing servers you go on for your lack of skill pl0x

Not here

wow pump your trollin on 2fort was better, try again

Monkeyman

To Be Honest Most of the Bad host servers will be affected by DDOS’ing because they cant handle it, But it doesnt mean all servers can be DDOS’d. Im sure your confusing Lag with DDOS

Last edited by Monkeyman,

Inuy

#sadboys

ill loic you all.

Monkeyman

Quoted from Inuy

ill loic you all.

What?

Monkeyman

I dont want to get into Pety Arguements Because it will end up you raging and that so, TTYN

Monkeyman

“TTYN” = Talk To You Never

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »