Forum

mouse issues

Created 9th December 2010 @ 13:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

yo guyz, since the last update i got some problems with my mouse on tf2 and css ( on the other games it seems to be fine, but im not pretty sure of it), it’s like it keep on freezing for less than a second about every minute, im whining alot.
did anyone else get this problem?

thx

edit: mouse-razer deathadder

Last edited by nophantasy,

Cek

7lives

maybe it’s because u use the razer sensitivity: try to change the mouse dpi to 900 and set all on default, then adjust in-game sensitivity. it works for me

Last edited by Cek,

tyr0ne dual account

There is a problem with the newer razer mouses. The newest patch changed the maxiumum flow of data in cable from the mouse to the computer. There is a fix for this. What you have to do is

1) open “run”(windowskey + r) and type regedit to open the registry. This is where alot of the settings for the computer are saved.

2) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HARDWARE/DEVICEMAP and delete the filder Pointercall.

3) Now go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control Panel//Cursor and delete everything in there exept Scheme Source.

4) After this is done close regedit and open “run” again and type msconfig.
Open the tab “Services” and deselect all and save.

When this is done, restart your computer and it should work. Good luck :)

Last edited by tyr0ne dual account,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from tyr0ne dual account

4) After this is done close regedit and open “run” again and type msconfig.

Woah, what?

tyr0ne dual account

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Woah, what?

You have to do this so it doesnt reload the broken driver for the mouse again.

sounds like a troll, behaves like a troll

this actually works, just reboot again and start in safe mode then enable them again

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from tyr0ne dual account

After this is done close regedit and open “run” again and type msconfig.

lol

Spike Himself

TC

To fix a broken window in a car, you first have to open your bonnet, take out all the parts, then leave it for a night, so that the next day you can put in all the parts again and magically your window will be fixed!

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Spike Himself

To fix a broken window in a car, you first have to open your bonnet, take out all the parts, then leave it for a night, so that the next day you can put in all the parts again and magically your window will be fixed!

Now you tell me? I had to send my car away for a week when someone broke my window :/

Add A Reply Pages: 1